I Log in Alone

Dex-chan lover
So Ive been ignoring this manwha for a while then I realized the author of the novel this is from is Toika, the author of "everyone else is a returnee"(#1 novel in terms of readers on novelupdates) amongst many other famous novels.

Well the angel and not having any friends was kind of a giveaway...

Im conflicted if to give this a try... on one hand Toika writes fun novels, on the other hand they all turn into harems despite author assuring us the wont...

Edit: after reading it seems like a watered down version of everyone else is a returnee with some aspects of stop friendly fire. Since mc got a tail, taking a wild guess he will get wings later and turn into a dragonoid.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why this has "login" in the name when there's nothing like a login so far. Feels like the author wanted to name it Solo Leveling, saw that the name was taken, then picked some random gaming word to replace the "leveling". And he isn't even "Solo" since the girl is always with him and she sure puts a big effort into making the reader know she's there.

anyone know how to mess with the information tags? i found the novelupdates page for the web novel version: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-login-alone/

The title and the MC's name immediately made me think of Sung Ji-woo from Solo Leveling.

this artist is blatantly tracing other peoples artwork. I recognize so many different poses and shit not only is he straight up copying Solo leveling hes also tracing over other peoples art.

This is so amazing to read. It's not hard to keep up with and for once I am paying attention to stats and reading along because it's not made to be overly complicated! I love the direction where this is going and I find the plot to be well thought out and gives our Main Character time to adapt. Although at first glance he may seem pretty strong, he doesn't solely rely on that and isn't overly obnoxious about it and is open to learning new things (which is refreshing!). Along with his passion to learn and the obstacles the author gives us, I recommend this to anyone! It's a great mixture of comedy and action.

Too bad Edelgarde is dropping the series, it's decent and there are like 30 more chapters on Kakao.

Thanks for picking up and translating KrakenScans! I'm really interested in seeing where this story will continue to go, since at 30 chapters in, we've really only seen the 2 recurring characters.

Dex-chan lover
Why does people keep on comparing every manhwas I'm reading or about to read on Solo Leveling when the only thing good about it is the art. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread