I Love Amy - Ch. 24 - The Amusement Park (1)

I feel a real kiss scene coming up and probably Bibi saying "it was just practice for peter". Maybe not a full kiss but one on the cheek if I think about it because the last time they were on the beach it was super close.

Dex-chan lover
idk if it was mentioned earlier, but its so interesting how Peter's eyes aren't visible when its Bibi's perspective. He's slowly becoming a nobody to her lol
Yeah, it's the same with pretty much everyone else from her perspective (even Amy was a blob for most of chapter 1). Though I'd argue rather than Peter slowly becoming a nobody to her, she never really cared about him in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
image.png

I love this part. It's an element all love stories should have but most don't.

The person you've got in your head probably isn't like that kinda of person irl
image.png

Dex-chan lover
idk if it was mentioned earlier, but its so interesting how Peter's eyes aren't visible when its Bibi's perspective. He's slowly becoming a nobody to her lol
Peter's never had a face from Bibi's pov. Even the first time she talked about meeting him (the near car accident thing), Peter didn't have eyes. At most, his existence is more developed from Bibi's perspective than most other ppl (has colour, has clothes vs grey shadows, no names), but it still shows that Bibi only likes the idea of Peter, because in practise, Amy's the only one she sees (literally lol) and actively cares about
(nothing against Peter though, he seems like a nice guy with no drama, very easygoing)

Dex-chan lover
That was nice(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) also it's the first time i saw Peter's eyes. He's always a side character without any expression, great development. And look at Bibi, caring for Amy. Unexpected move

Users who are viewing this thread