I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Eh, hope it doesn't devolve into the virgin nerd taking sexual abuse because he took pity on the girl. The MC seems like the kind of person who would ace their way into a surgeon position cause that's what their parents hammered into them since kindergarten.
She kind of reminds me of a person I knew in high school; airhead, falls in "love" with a new guy every week, all the girls hate her, did nothing with her life.
I hope at least this FMC will have some character development or redeeming factors.

Double-page supporter
@mommunism

Maybe because studies show that non-virgins are statistically worse for relationships?

Yooo, thats some next level cringe.

Dex-chan lover
I know this strategy
first chapter is fire, goes in 100%
then the filler starts and it starts dragging
👹

Dex-chan lover
'We live in a society', gamer rise up i guesse.

@Ekfreet Nope, that's just statistic saying whatever you want make them say, if you're a non virgin and you're free, chances are you had a failed relationship so you're statisticaly worst than a virgin who probably had 0 failed relationship out of 0, giving the virgin a 100% success rate in relationship, statistic are fucky like that.

So many incels in these comments.... just say you're an insecure virgin and go lol. If it was a boy,I know you losers would be on here talkin about "How much of a chad the mc is". There's nothing wrong with a girl with sexual experience,it's a lot more normal than a lot of mangas would have you believe tbh. The whole concept of purity is bs, it's irrelevant as long as a couple can create and maintain a healthy relationship for the long run .

Dex-chan lover
@Yoshitsune She's literally implied to be fucking around, and having sucked a dick a few moments ago though. She is a loose woman from what is being presented.

Contributor
@Yoshitsune in another context i would agree with you (I mean look at some of the comments for jk haru), but the heroine is deplorable. a healthy relationship doesn't include forcing yourself on someone who doesn't like it/sexually harrassing them and using friendship as an excuse. not to mention how she was fine with doing it with someone else's boyfriend. even if it turned out that one a misunderstanding doesn't change the fact she's a creep towards glasses guy.

Dex-chan lover
hmm why people don't like her? just because she's experienced? i think as long she doesn't cheat on him later or just toying with him, i kinda ship them though :/
why being virgin or non virgin so important geez
if anything though, i wanna complain on how fast she's fell in love with him lol

Dex-chan lover
Being a slut or not isn't a big deal, but the girl was pretty obnoxious during that conversation (not taking no for an answer), and the manga kinda made her over the top with "she was literally sucking dick a minute ago", which is eh.

Having said that, really entertaining first chapter nonetheless... we truly live in society.

@anifd Yup,never said she was a great person and I agree with u all the way dude. What I meant was that her history doesn't mean she can't change if she develops genuine feelings for this dude. Ive seen this trope in romcoms all the time,a player who teases the mc all the time ends up becoming serious towards them and a better person as result. I think if she were to become serious towards MC, she'd give up going after other people and try to her best to earnestly make him fall in love with her. A lot of ppl are writing her off as this irredeemable character when it's barely the first chapter and these characters tend to develop over time.

Ewwwww, she just sucked someone off, dude probably haven't tasted even his and now he is tasting someone's else, lol.
Today I learned that not being into sluts make you an incel. huehue.

@bradek yeah man, how ppl dare to have standards when it comes to relationships.

edit If anything, what bothers me is how quickly she fell in love, it just feel like she is faking it.

Users who are viewing this thread