I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

what is the author thinking lmao .....this is a romcom where the female lead is slut? wtf is up with that ...and i feel really sorry for the dude:3... he literally got kissed with the mouth that did a blowjob not even an hour ago thats soo disgusting

Being a non-virgin is one thing, but the embodiment of thottery?! Her making fun of him for rejecting her irks me, Pass.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many people only read the first chapter and straight up rated this a 1 (like I did)?

Read on, it gets better after three of so chapters.

@lordbalkara I see you havent read many shoujo or josei mangas. There are a fking ton of playboy guys who steal a kiss from the main girl. its like a whole genere in shoujo/josei.

This guy unironically says "But not I." And follows it up with "We live in a society."

I like this guy

Bru said "piss off" and she just up and lipped him.
Blatantly shit and disrespectful cunt

Double-page supporter
He just tasted a dick ewww. I don't know why they care if she's a virgin or not. That's perfectly normal for a highschool girl. She's just a little extra slutty.

I could forgive the girl for getting around but planting a kiss like an hour you just finishing sucking some dudes dick ? Nah fam dudes lucky if he never finds out about it as im guessing that was probably his first kiss

Ewww, a slutty gyaru.

And did she just give I'm a full on lip kiss just after giving a blowjob? I already feel bad for the dude that he will fall in love with this whore.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHHA
that ending was out of nowhere lmao
I prolly would have kicked her ass out the door

Users who are viewing this thread