I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That Depends On You

Am glad that even with this one chapter has been scanlated.....i'll be looking for someone to do this...thanks nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Oh great its back

So far what I can tell is that the older brother is insecure and jealous that his brother makes himself out of something. He's living as a neet.

Edit: well shit......maybe someone else can pick this up?

She's like a puppy abandoned by its owner. Kinda feel sorry for her, but luckily she has a friend. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this manga is great. I think what I like about it most is how slow it is translated LOL. Like it let's you enjoy it differently than if it all hit you at once.

Dex-chan lover
i like this
she's like puppy, im hoping theres someone who pick this up

thanks for the translation, I hope someone picks up this one again

this is my opinion only don't hate me for it ___

I don't get the girls character the author should have added some backstory to support her personality or i am an idiot who is naive and thinks girls have some self respect and morals and don't know about japanese high school girls who openly do things like this, Its like they have no common sense i mean how can you not? if you are at that age. Its somewhat of a trend going on among mangakas posing high school girls like these in their story. Is japan that much of a shithole now a days? So i close my brain and read it but i don't understand it. You can reply to this comment if i am wrong or right.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how good this mango was. Thanks for doing this chap, yo.
b2Kd5K4m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread