I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Vice President

@FredFriendly I'm sorry you were confused by "19" but "English" is more diverse than you think with numerous varieties, dialects, and subdialects. English is also weird as heck because it allows this absurd sentence to exist and yet still be correct:
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

So again, I'm sorry you were confused by "19" but... get over it. You're free to do your own translations of you're not satisfied with this group's work.

Dex-chan lover
Just mute fredfriendly. His username is the opposite of the meaning. Don't give the troll attention

Fed-Kun's army
I want the manga reveal what actually she did in the past so we can settle this as a wholesome or ¾ of wholesome :(

Dex-chan lover
I just can forget the 1st chapter
But damn, it's weirdly wholesome
"Weirdly" is the best part

This chapter is so intense! Their interactions are adorable! Their developments are also amazing!! SO COOOOOOL!!!!

Double-page supporter
Ummmm I think they don't need to be that strict on time with the rules..... I mean like they don't need to run outside before 19... If they fall and got injured it would be bad... But well... It's intense and fun I think... ummm Good luck then.. (๑•﹏•)

@FredFriendly In the US we’d call this military time and it’s fairly easy to understand, since you don’t have to say AM or PM. Many countries around the world use this system too, it’s just 24 hour time. Globally, it is more common. Just because you’re unfamiliar with something doesn’t mean that it is improper or incorrect.

Also translation is super complex. It’s not as simple as a 1 to 1 comparison. You have to recreate the language and spirit of a story, and that’s really difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread