I Love You, as a Friend

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that description didn't mince words. I did a double take when it said that she had just finished blowing a guy.

Looks like she's in the friend zone instead of vice versa like I thought. Well, according to the description its more a friends with benefits zone.

another of these mangas, a bitch fucks everyone and end up with the virgin. Their relationship started great already, she sucked another guy and kissed the MC, NICE!

Power Uploader
@Angelonius
>labels
>exclusivity
There's your problem — maybe try treating human beings as fun companionship rather than trophies.

@shimpgod
I love how the complaint is apparently not that the man was violated against his clear and unambiguous wishes, but that it was a little bit of male bonding viā the time-honored indirect blowjob.
On top of that, I love how the self-inserter always use "the m.c." to refer to whatever character he self-inserts into, because he can't remember the latter's name, whom he has overwritten with himself completely.
In any case, the word you are looking for is "deuteragonist"; the main character of the story is clearly Sanako, not Yuito. There's a difference between "main character" and "teenage male, heavily implied to be a virgin", however much the latter might be identifiable to you.

Power Uploader
@jaum_lol most certainly — Maid-Sama! remains a classic.

latest

And why stop there?

hqdefault.jpg

A sneak up from behind:

7053645c7d7b6e6bc9da4f594e8b9b02.jpg

To finally be rewarded:

Misaki-x-Usui.jpg

As one can clearly see, frequent sexual harassment of both one's object of desire as well as random bystanders is not a handicap in the pursuit of love so long one be attractive.

Dont know what would happen in later chapters. I just cant root for this girl (hope they're not end up together). She bothering him too much, what a horror, he clearly said NO!!!

Power Uploader
@Baja "no" means "maybe"; "yes" means "boring, no challenge."

Where would life be without the sport of the challenge? World leaders have known long that diplomatic solutions are boring, and to meet each other's mettle in war provides a more challenging resolution to a conflict.

i feel like the fact that she sucked off a dude is a misunderstanding, i mean it seems so bad of a premise but well i might be wrong

Dex-chan lover
These comments are almost as bad as the incels on nhentai who hate on vanilla doujins when the girl ain't a virgin

I like the premise and the storytelling is nice. We get to see a bit of good character development that is well blended with the comedy of the chapter so far. Seems like a good time and I'm hooked

Just please don't do to this what is happening to 2.5d... please....

Dex-chan lover
Refreshing to see a literal slut as a heroin cause the "slutty on the outside but pure on the inside" trope is kinda overused by now

Dex-chan lover
who wants to make a bet with me?

the bet is:

[ul]* she wasn't really a slut
AND
* she didn't blow a dude, she was just friendly with him (which triggered his girlfriend)
*she lied about blowing him just to make the other girl mad[/ul]

I've seen this fakeout before
EPIR4MXUUAAjQF-

@HoangDinh want in on my bet?

Users who are viewing this thread