I Love You, as a Friend

Supporter
Would be genuinely impressive if she really did suck the guy off in the bathroom and not just a coincidence. Extremely rare to find the female version of the player archetype.

Did this bitch just finish sucking a dick and kiss him directly in his mouth? I'm surprised this didn't end with the Japanese War General slap of death.

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't like these kinds of tropes, but this? This is... interesting, to say the least.

damn how'd i miss this, this series is gonna produce incredible amounts of nerd rage. i can feel it in my bones

Only two chalters, as of today, and it's better than most popular mangos out there.

Hope the author doesn't drop the ball

You can tell when someone actually hasn't read the manga because all their posts are either about offended by sluts or sluts offended at people being offended by sluts, when the actual content of the manga is more closer approaching something like "severely damaged lion seeks help from the only person who doesn't despise her or want to fuck her".

can't wait for this to get popular and get SJW hate!

lowkey this is really good tho

think SJWs are probably going to approve of this one.

manga is pretty good. I like both characters.

Hm, the poor girl. I dont know a good name for it, but it looks like she has sexual Aspergers or something like that. She is strongly focussed on touching and the physical aspect of sex and seems to have little understanding for intersocial relationships.

I love it, I think it’s very well written. I know people are going to complain and whine unfortunately. Some people are just so simple and over sensitive that they don’t even bother trying to understand a character for their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread