I Love You, as a Friend

Dex-chan lover
To those people who reads the raw, please spoil me if the FMC is truly a thot. Or it's just a misunderstanding and she isn't really sucking and fucking everyone?

I really enjoy this. I similarly can't make friends or express myself well so I want to see them be friends

Fed-Kun's army
@ICYCOZY

It opened with her washing the dick and semen taste out of her mouth after blowing some girl's boyfriend in the boy's bathroom. What more can you possibly need? How about her tracing her "last non-sexual experience with friends" to a game of soccer? This is a story about a girl and a boy being reformed through each other. What's to reform if she isn't a socially awkward slut, and he isn't a scholarly prude who doesn't want his image and life tarnished by association with immoral activities and people?

It's like reading Rokudo no Onnatachi and hoping the girls aren't actually incredibly violent martial artists. Also, I highly recommend you read Rokudo no Onnatachi. It's about a boy who reforms bad martial arts girls through the power of being a friend.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why the comments are on about r%pe but I like this manga so far

Dex-chan lover
Man, this one sure is gonna be hated by incels LOL

And that a school can have the authority to forbid students from "forming romantic relationships" is something that have always amazed me from Japan (and whatever other countries do it too).

Fucking lol at the people that cannot handle a woman being promiscuous, as if her only value as a person is her virginity

A very interesting manga that question the concept of "morals" and " to fit in a society "
The more i read the more theses are more obvious, and from the comment section i can see that it's create quite the controversial debate 🤭
But of you are really lost ask yourself this :
" do a person who lack some morals is automatically bad? Or is it just the social norm that make us good or bad depending if you respect the rules or no? "

@Diamond-hime You seem to have misread our chadorious maximus optimus primus pontifex
He said and I quote "We live in a society" not "to fit in a society"
don't worry wojak, you will always get it wrong

I wonder how pissed he would be if he found out she still had some left over baby batter in her mouth when they kissed. Girl didnt even brush her teeth yet damn

Fed-Kun's army
@claumax bro she suck guys off in high school toilets and the boyfriends of another girl to top it off I don't know how you call that but in real life everyone call that a slut stop being a white knight, incels caring about the fact that she isn't a virgin are pathetic but she is still a slut and people that don't like to read a romance with a slut as fmc are free to dislike it, I personally don't like this fmc, this manga is just an attention grab just like another one that was.kinda.similar. people are interested in it just because it has a "shocking" premise but after a few chaps u just see that it only has dislikable characters ,it's even more generic than most romcom and that the writing is bad. This has exactly the same premise as this other shit manga, she can't make friends but she sure can eat dicks, wow such originality

First thank you for the update.
Second, i think the whole point is for reform and understanding one another.

For all those hating on this, why are you even wasting your time to read it. You are just giving it popularity. Just fuck off. If you hate the slut pov then just leave.

Third, understanding. Just what if all of those things being said about her are all lies? Did the other girls not say that they don't actually know her or has spoken about her?

People are quick to slander if they are jealous. Too many incels here

Users who are viewing this thread