I Love You, as a Friend

Dex-chan lover
Ok I just want to address something i haven't seen yet (although I haven't gone through 150+ comments)
The fact that whether author did it knowingly or not she is autistic (not an insult) she can't pick up on social cues she is obsessive she doesn't understand how other people feel she says whatever she thinks
And sure latest chapter (7) contradicts it
But that's just how I see it

Dex-chan lover
I’ve read this series 3 times and each time my dopamine levels rose by over 300%.

Also, Kikuchi is best girl. Change my mind.

Also also, MangaDex should really give people who’ve read every chapter more weight in the overall ratings. So many people are giving 1s from the first chapter alone.

This should be rated around 8s. It's really interesting, tho the first pages would be putting some people off. But after you get past that its a great manga overall.

This is only a theory, but need to read The story to understand
Imagine if, in The end, he confesses to her, and she refuses because she only sees him as a friend, it would break my heart, but it is a real possibility, you just need to look ar The title

@Wally1906

IF that happens, Id say theirs still a large margin chance they might still be together but longer process and bonding. There's no point on not rewarding THAT kind of change and effort after so long. Unless they go on Devil Is a Part Timer route LOL

I dont mind them not ending together though, it's already rewarding seeing the changes in both of them. And, basically them growing as friends CAN be the point of this all.

@remiska

Your assesment that she has autism is correct. Level of autism, that is. I have a friend with a similar trait, she's super slow in a lot of social cues and emotional understanding. That it became her burden in making friends, or retaining them. She's even scorned because of that by her family, and she wouldn't have known she had a level of autism of she didnt go to a doctor. Socially and emotionally stunted IS in a way a condition.

Read 13 words into the description for this manga and ate my own ass. 10/10

Ya know I was kind of skeptical at first cause of the description but it isn’t actually that bad,

this is goooood. Nice balance of drama, romance, comedy, cuteness.
>SHE'S A THOOT
Fuck you. she's just clueless about how society works.

I honestly don't want to see them end up together. The theme of them trying to maintain a bond as friends is interesting as fuck. If you make them a couple then it'll just become like those other rom-com novels out there; it loses its charm for me.

Dex-chan lover
That girl has a such a different character design in comparaison to the dude that they look like they come from different manga....

Dex-chan lover
@Steelz

True it does have quite a lot of charm with the friendship theme and the 1000 rules ideas really show how much the authors wants to make.

The dumbest thing woudo be to suddenly stop the rules and make it a romance

Tho to be honest this would also be quite cute to think of a married couple that still add rule years after....

1000 rules is way too much to make after all lol

Dex-chan lover
@Steelz

True it does have quite a lot of charm with the friendship theme and the 1000 rules ideas really show how much the authors wants to make.

The dumbest thing woudo be to suddenly stop the rules and make it a romance

Tho to be honest this would also be quite cute to think of a married couple that still add rule years after....

1000 rules is way too much to make after all lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but this girl looks familiar... Like I've seen her weird resting face in another manga...

This manga have a happy go lucky plot but it's seems to be very sad in the inside . . .

Double-page supporter
It only has 8 translated chapters so far and currently it's still enjoyable to read nonetheless

And don't ever trust ratings from an ongoing manga, I've been betrayed by it before

i am on my period and this manga made me cry 2 time already. i love it. it hits the feels

Users who are viewing this thread