I Love You, as a Friend

Dex-chan lover
I was looking for gold and I found a fucking diamond!

This is so wholesome, I like the theme about more friendship than romance, which is very rare, is quite dumb some times but still all the problems they have are quite realistic.

So if you got weird vibes from the first chapter u should reconsider, I know she looks like a thot there, well she is a thot, but not for that less person, and being honest at this time and age think that a woman is less appealing for being sexually activate it's unbecoming, In the first place she isn't that of a slut, and it was mostly for his social anxiety that she is acting like that, like I said, pretty realistic actually.

The art is nice, the comedy is good and the story very heartwarming, there isn't that much romance but I preferred that way, I mean not everything have to be about love, and for a promiscuous girl like her they should focus on friendship at least first.

oh and I like the mc, pretty decent fellow.

I felt things from reading this 9/10 great read, cant wait to see what happens next.

One of my biggest problems with decidedly ‘wholesome’ rom-com manga in this vein is that it seems unrealistic for people to behave in a certain way. This... doesn’t have that, the characters can be genuinely good people while still struggling and grounded in reality, and that’s really fucking hard to do. 9/10.

MD@Home
the fact that this has so many 1 star ratings is rather indicative of the amount of the basement-dwelling weebs with weird standards for women that inhabit this website, this is actually rather well written. excited to see where this goes.

Disgusting garbage. Hmmm... Female author. Who woulda known??
gonna have to disagree with that statement, it's a pretty good drama but the romance is pretty much a one-sided thing so far. I wouldnt say it's " Disgusting garbage". I'd give it a try if I were you!

plot summary: woman asks for dick but instead gets what she really needs -a therapist best boy- (and dick hopefully later).

Fed-Kun's army
The FL is autistic, that's not a slight or anything she just is. That being said it's also not very enjoyable or entertaining to read. That isn't a slight on autism but the FL and ML have very poor chemistry as a result. Their dialog devolves into lectures and the level of intelligence in the conversation is never high. I struggle to find it wholesome or inspiring when this girl has failed to receive a basic education and support you would expect of a young child.

This may be a Shoujo as oppose to a Seinen, not sure why the target audience would be adult men. Art also looks repulsive at times and varies greatly in quality.

Overall not worth reading, somewhere in the range of 3-4/10.
From other reviews people seem to enjoy it so I would read a few chapters first, if you dislike it initially you shouldn't force yourself to get to 10 chapters.

aw this is really cute and sweet! i wasnt entirely sure what to expect when i started but im really enjoying the genuine effort on both parties to make a connection and learn about the different boundaries people have and how to interact with different people. learning that one type of interaction doesnt apply to everyone. really cool!

I stumbled upon this thinking it was something else. After seeing the synopsis, I think this probably isn’t for me. I guess some people have a slut fetish

@AnimeTime112
No no no my friend, it's an important character detail that makes the story better trust me. This is far better than surface level melodrama, very wholesome, relatable and endearing. Give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread