I Love You, Miki! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
@valk_72 That's not what I said, bud. Don't freak out over a comment until you've read it correctly. I said they rarely use it RIGHT (with the obvious implication being it's overused in the wrong way). If anything you're agreeing with me. That said, shit like "hur dur"/"please clap" is super yikes. If you want to make fun of people, use something that makes you sound less like a middle schooler.

not a bad ch, still getting used to how fast there relationship has gone because damn calling ur gf mom already lol

Fed-Kun's army
I like this guy, can I keep him? Such straightforward innocence is really refreshing!

omg shes starting to like him 😏
insta follow. this is so cute. it's kind of extreme, but he's so loving towards her and she's slowly opening up to him because he's so naturally intriguing. he does give off puppy vibes, it's precious.

@Shadowtheimmortal Is chapter 4 not going to be updated on mangadex after all? I saw some of your newer releases that came after I Love You, Miki!'s latest release just got uploaded on mangadex as well though

Double-page supporter
You see this, lads? this is what happen when you simp so hard, she will think of you like his dog.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I feel like the story doesn’t make as a big a deal over this as it should. You generally shouldn’t see your boyfriend as a dog. Is she secretly an S to his M or something?

Personally I think the story is just gonna progress that she thinks mr dog is becoming more and more unique and stop copying her ex

Users who are viewing this thread