I Love Yu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Sixteenth Bath: Rain after the sunshine

Aggregator gang
Small wall of text inbound

Unsure if this MC is just completely oblivious or retarded. One minute he's all "Oh I wanna stay true to my feelings for Aida", then as soon as a single situation or motion that has the slightest sexual appearance shows up he gets a raging hard-on and can't take his eyes off them, to then only start making lame excuses and wonder why Aida does what she does (Although truthfully, it doesn't help that even the sisters try to get it on with him for dumb enough reasons despite clearly knowing where his feelings lay, as well as having an idea of Aida's and leave him to take all the blame whenever shit goes wrong). I can imagine that in most cases the general response would be "But he's a dude and that's just how they would react to those moments", when in reality I'm damn sure if someone had as genuine a love for someone as this MC claims to, they wouldn't pop one as fast as he does and try to bury their motives even faster.

Also,
The fact that he didn't seem to notice the quite large ball drop out of the box when it hit the floor, to then step on it and not notice it still after stepping on it takes some new level of lack of spacial awareness and perception, especially when you consider how old that thing must be (and reasonably solid, it aint made out of sand) for him to just step on it with no reaction. It doesn't even matter to me if he remembered about the actual object from his past with Aida or not, just the fact that it didn't register in his brain as existing in that situation despite it being hard to miss for anyone.

And now to wait for the 3rd volume, where he'll probably not know what he did wrong until some ass-pull of a flashback where he'll remember the mudball (somehow, because it'll be that kind of an ass-pull), to then slightly get his relationship with her back to the level of (at least in his mind) that of friends, and Aida will internally forgive him. That or Sophie will just make Aida more jealous, leading into some kinda of nonsense that makes MC and Aida get together.

Dex-chan lover
Again!, this dude has 0% control over his dick, he keeps fucking up

Usually for the template coward MC like this, at the end he will move out from that place due to excessive guilty that he feel to make her cry and after the heroin will search for him or somehow they will meet somewhere unintentionally and then back to square. Well that's just my imagination tho, so nothing is sure but somehow I kind of waiting for that.

Also, I wonder if this series is bi-weekly or its just the TLr policy to release it that way?

My friend made a comment to me once. He said something along the lines of: " With how much a weak willed person the mc's in pseudo-harem rom-coms are. And how controlling the women and aggressive they are ( for instance, the slap to the face) is it not a slow way of turning men into feminists? Or, as others would call them, beta's? "

That really stuck to me. Sure, it's an extremest's theory, but, you have to ask yourself: Why else would they make such shitty main characters? Not saying we need some hentai protag shagging every hole in site. But, It would be nice to see a man not turn stupid when a girl flirt's/ flashes him CONSTANTLY.

#Itsasecretplotbyfeminists #wedontneedsoibois #thisisntmymaincharacter

Dex-chan lover
the story telling / writing is so garbage in this manga... go back to full smut if you cant write proper drama tbh

@Akemua you just opened a can of worms hommie, get ready to get a full on attack by all the self-insert betas that read comments

@Akemua It's simple. A strong willed man would pick a woman and move in for the kill, and she'd either say yes or no and the story would be over in one, maybe two chapters.

@UzukiP I mean, the guy was such a pussy he basically let two girls he was close to, the sisters of the girl he supposedly loves, get molested right in front of him because he wouldn't hit a girl (molesting dikes). All while enjoying the way they were touching him. I just think it would be nice if we didn't have trash like that as a mc and instead have a guy that when it came down to it, tell a girl to f-off and actually do something about it.

I get its an eechi and it was just an excuse to have some tits flop about. But, that doesn't make his worthlessness any better, does it? Also, it's not like I want a fuckboi as a main character. I'm just sick of having these mc's let girls walk all over them, simple because its a girl and they are basically required to be deferential to women.

I mean seriously, how many times have you read a manga like this and thought "wow, that bitch deserves to be slapped" or something along those lines because of something she did? I'm sorry, but feminists and white knights can get triggered all they want. The whole molesting bit would have been a pretty damn good justification for knocking a girls teeth loose.

Really i hate the Guy and i hope that he does not get Aida as his Girlfriend, if other Women can so easily sexually influence him, it would than only be a moment before he would cheat on her because he got to horny. I will wait a few Chapters before i read it again, i have read many Manga were the MC makes a lot of mistakes but i seriously hate this Guy.

Fed-Kun's army
the dude deserve it, fucking dumbass, this shit is jusit another bullshit to love ru where the dude get into sexual possition everytime she met a fucking girl, come on im tired of this kind of bullshit

you all talk like that but If you ever get in his shoes you'll do the same shit. Def not a good thing though.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
Theres just one flaw with your argument, these works are mainly aimed at Japan, I pretty much doubt theres enough mainstream viewership in the west to prove your argument.
Specially when so many Latino countries dont suffer the "soyboy" infestation and consume more than any other English speaking western country.

@boag The thing is, the Japanese do make stories with a "normal" (because a normal guy wouldn't let two girls he's close to get stripped and molested right in front of him by other females in public) character.

As far as I know, Latino countries, especially that of Italy and Mexico do consume a lot of this stuff. I was actually surprised at how much anime and manga they buy. I guess it has something to do with shipping on boats and whatnot. So, ya, I see what you're trying to say.

It's not like I want some over-the top character. I just think it would be nice if we saw more men in this genre not let girls get molested (clearly it was for ecchi) and get walked all over by them. And also build up a tolerance to women. I mean, I love tits and whenever my gf strips I absolutely enjoy watching her tits flop out of her shirt. But, that's because she's my girlfriend and I have lived with her for years. For a guy to consistently let girls do whatever they want, even if he doesn't "want" to let them do it, he sure seems incapable of stopping them. The sad thing is, it all comes down to the fact that because they are women, it's like he is incapable of not getting a hard on and doing something about it. Again, the only reason it's an issue is because they guy is literally surrounded by naked women ALL the time and has built up zero resistance.

Finding women attractive is one thing. But letting women do whatever they want because they have a vagina and despite seeing naked women everyday he has zero ability to resist them is another. That's all I'm trying to say.

But I digress. I understand why you think that way and it for sure has merit.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
Oh dont get me wrong, I agree that its mostly a hack writers criutch to have the dense/retard/doormat MC.
I just had a specific issue with the claim that the manga had a direct correlation with the production of Soyboys.
If anything i would blade Helicopter parents and being in a high income family that produced spoiled children by parents too tired to actually raise them right.
And Indoctrination by "Progressives" in schools claiming everyone is special and shit like that.

@boag - Sure, I could see that. It was more of an outlandish comment on my end to begin with because it so unreasonable the way the guy acts I had to try and find a logical reason why the mc is that bad. I only said soyboy in the first place because I mean, dude, who actually lets girls get molested in front of you when the only thing stopping you are bunch of little girls in a public setting. Like, I just could not come up with an actual term for his cowardice. I don't like using these terms, but when they can pretty much sum up the character, I see no reason not to, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Frankly most guys can get unwanted boners like that,but most guys would also be able to say "no" and forcefully try keep unwanted women away..
That's something this mc seem completely unable to do and so he frankly deserve all the mess he got himself into if you ask me.
(Because he really only got himself to blame, going with that attitude of his.)

As for being exposed to alot of nudity like at the baths, that would certainly make you far less likely to get unwanted boners after some time.

Btw, is it wrong to read this just to see the punches he receives?

Users who are viewing this thread