I Love Yu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Nineteenth Bath: The creeping Silhouette

jak

Contributor
I think this pretty much cements that Matsuri is a massive slut. Tries to give a blowjob to a guy she just met in a bath surrounded by a bunch of other women.

Dex-chan lover
WTF?! why the MC's brother made a smile at the end lf the chapter? You Just said to your brother that your mom colapsed. You have to be a really shity person to fool your brother in that way

Group Leader
just as I thought the manga was getting better (or not any worse really), thanks for proving me wrong author

Power Uploader
He is intrested in perfect bodies like him only.... Which basically means he is a gay(because he is male)
@Laundrysauce What do you mean by, 'Inb4 for all of this is just bs' ?? And, please add spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
@meho7
An ultra narcissist, the only thing that gets close to resembling him is his own blood, so of course he is going to be a brothercon.

actually there is people like this out there.

This type of person cant be categories as "gay"

because what he likes is about perfection on his own value, in this case he said he only likes people who had "Perfect Body" and "Intellectual person" so if he finds women with this characteristics, he sure will go wild hahaha.

but after he finds another perfect person.. he will stick with that person again.

Users who are viewing this thread