I Love Yu!

Dex-chan lover
Nice. someone picked it up, always liked Azuma's artstyle, although this is his older style

Dex-chan lover
ok this seems stupid echii and cute, folllowing.

Harem... arrrgghh.
I'll give it a chance, but I feel like a lot of stories would be better as a regular romance instead of crazy harem fantasy..

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

Yep, another virgin destined to stay a virgin, turning down sex left and right because... why? He doesn't even have a relationship with Chitose at all, and all the girls are beautiful.

We also basically saw this plot already with the guy who came to work at that Onsen for Couples manga. It was a shy guy + 3 sisters, youngest one ALSO named Momoka. At least that one had some romance progression halfway through!

This thing already started wrong with this nose bleed crap.

Contributor
Thanks for the update @Tanzanite, like this serie, it remind me a bit of Yuragi inn and Love Hina but more spicy. :D

Chap 6 is going too far I think, well I can sort of understand if the guy is groping a breast but washing a dick? come on

Wow chapter 6 ruined this manga's rating. Cant say it didnt deserve it after that dumbass shit the author pulled

Power Uploader
Due to some conflict with the group that did the first chapter, I will be dropping this series. Thank you for all those that read my releases. Please look forward to the releases by Nightow Scanlations!!

Group Leader
This is the original project of "I love Yu", brought to you by Nightow Scans, the release group that started this project. We had some trouble with another translator stealing this project from us because we were kinda slow, but this is hopefully solved now and you can enjoy continued releases from us. You can find his work here: https://mangadex.org/manga/18123/i-love-you .

If you think our release could need some more QC, consider helping us out: http://nightow.net/en/join-nightowscans/ (actually no experience required, as long as your English is decent).

Are the two pages going to be merged eventually? I see no reason the two translations can't coexist when the translation drop down menu exists in the reader. Or is there something I'm overlooking?

Users who are viewing this thread