I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 15

That dang sister grrrr
👿 so glad she'll (hopefully) be put in her place

Thank you Sawateam for another, fabulous chapter!

Thank you for the update! Abel must be protected! I had to go back and read it again, it was so good

fsdikjfgklasdkl both abel and little hades are so cute omg! my heart just turned to mush!

Ps: I've been reading both translations and keep up the good work! it's amazing how good your translation team is at choosing words to evoke more feeling <3 leaves me emotional after reading a chap

Fed-Kun's army
abel... this baby is killing me with his tears and smile... my can't take any more of it...
also can this hag come up with any more insults? she fuckin keeps saying 'broad' like this is the 20s, like maam say something different! be more creative! 'wench' exists! 'tramp' is right there! 'harlot' literally never loses flavor! they're all there but she can't come up with anything else other than 'broad'? forget shredding her feet, i might shred this bitch's vocab at this point

I cried... 😭 my poor baby boy... how dare she- Abel is so precious, and baby Hades is so damn cute too, both of them are precious, we must protect them!

Not trying to pick a fight but is there a point in translating and uploading a manga that's already been translated and uploaded~ It would be a better use of time picking up other mangas wouldn't it?

im so upset because i've read up to chapter 21 and everytime i see the title appear on my follow list i get all excited only for it to be an old chapter T.T

@Gleidhidh @1sabelle like, I get you guys but at the same time. I prefer Sawateam's translation since the grammar and flow are much better and make sense.

I do read the Asura ones because I need that binge and speed, but Sawa's got much better quality. The sfx are cleaned and translated for us, and the lines are good. I enjoy both groups, but I get that you guys don't see the point of them translating the same series.

I mean, they said one of their members really enjoyed the novel and was looking forward to translating this series, so I don't see the problem. Let the group work on a series they enjoy and love.

Ffs I keep getting baited thinking it’s chapter 22 but it’s just a drip load every time. I’m dying out here 😂

Group Leader
@1sabelle Yes there's a point. 1) We love this series. 2) If you read both versions, you'll see the difference in translation. 3) We don't want to be bullied off a series because a group sped through and mass released it.

We're volunteers who dedicate our time to scanlations. We take zero donations. Please let us work on what we want.

Group Leader
@chuchuchoerry I'm with you on the repetition of broad... she's using the same word in korean each time, so we've also had to keep our translation consistent T.T I also want to switch it up when I work on the series.

Users who are viewing this thread