I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 17

Damn, I love you, but I hate you...Why did you have to point it out hahaha, now I'm gonna stare at that neck in every chapter😂

Didn't even realize about the neck until the edit at the end. Then I went back because his neck couldn't possibly be that long. It was.

I like Abel same as everybody, but is seriously no one going to comment on Hades entering Aisha´s room (I assume it was hers, since she was waiting for Abel) when she was about to go to sleep? Like what were his intentions...

Dex-chan lover
So, no one talking about how Abel looks like an adorable 4 eye demon when you compare the closed eyes and eyebrows?

A cute chapter.

Omg I didn't even notice that something was amiss until you pointed it out lol. Now I can't unsee it😭.

i was really feelin' this chapter until i saw the neck edit.... y'all can't do that to my emotions! HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

anyway, abel is so lovable! i think this is one of my favorite family-oriented manhwas now,,, <3

Thanks for the update. Adorable chapter. Sawateam, what have you done? I didn't realize it before but now you've made me conscious on Hades's neck. I was fine before noticing it since I was admiring the man's collar/small exposed skin and well built bod but the neck... how could you?

"Dash swish swish" made me giggle! Able's such a good boy, so genuinely concerned for Aisha (likely for good reason).

I didn't notice the neck but now can't unsee it, oh no. Thank you for the chapter!

If Light is an uncommon element maybe darkness is too. So I think Abel's element is darkness...
Thank you for shining light on exceptionally long neck of Hades, Sawateam!!😳

Dex-chan lover
aiiieeeeee!!!!!
when baby abel
runs around the side
top hop into bed

ANNCJXOS SO CUTE 😫😫😫

I love Abel he's just too cute I see him more as a 5 year old then a 10 year old.

The Duke's neck doe, dayum

baby abel dashing to the bed and tucking himself in ugghghhhhhh my heart when THUD too lol thanks for the translation!

ok, both mom and the kid are adorable in this chapter. Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread