I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna lose. No way will a fangirl be capable of rejecting the opportunity to stay close to her object of affection XDDD Not when said person is right in front of her eyes XD

Yeah given that backstory, if I was the ML I would want a wife who’d at least like my kid too 😂

Thanks for the fast update!!!!

Dex-chan lover
eyebrows.
and im calling it... shell be a dumb fan at least at the beginning... its gonna be so annoyong... and the art isnt really my cup of tea although it may just be my opinion so i cant fangirl on them :(
idk if i should drop this but ill stay a bit longer to see how will the story unfold i guess
thx for chappy!

Fed-Kun's army
Might be interesting but I can't stand the terminology used in this story - it sticks out like a sore thumb and ruins the flow

Fed-Kun's army
@Mojo the dumb terminology known as stan/stanning, well it comes from Eminems song called ¨Stan¨ that talks about an over obssesive fan, but i never understood why that was made into a term, i stil think its stupid

Oh my goodness!! So cuteeee!! Oh I know this one's gonna be so good! 😍😍😍 excellent scanlation!!

Group Leader
WAIT HOL UP ABEL IS HOW OLD AGAIN-
I THINK I MISSED THE WHOLE "HE WAS A GODAMN FETUS" PART. WHO SENDS A HOLY SWORD TO A KID.

If I just read the last part, I wouldn't have known that the father and child weren't related. They look so much alike.

Users who are viewing this thread