I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Way to pity party lmao. Grats Sawateam, you became the winner by trying to garner pity from everyone. Completely lost a lot of respect.

Really quality scans as usual! but man that note at the end was hella shady and comes off dripping with sarcasm for some reason :))) Nat so classy imo hahaha

What was that note at the end? It felt too passige aggressive to me. Can’t anyone just apologise and be done with it?

actually I love sawateam translation more, and keep waiting for your update though asura upload it first. but when I read the staff corner.. 💔 you should've wrap the drama nicely. It feels like you're the one who make it sounds like a competition. since I read asura explanation, they just do mass update to prove that that they already working on it for a long time. why did you strain yourselves to translate it in order to keep "the competion" up and beg for reader's pity?

Although I prefer Sawateam’s translations, the note at the end didn’t sit right with me. Like they could’ve just handled it nicely and in private instead of openly hating a scanlation. Sure, Asura posted the chapters a week after Sawateam, but no one owns the manhwa. So I don’t see the problem of two scanlation teams translating because if one drops then the other one can continue doing what they’re doing. Anyways thank you for translating.

@eto156

If you want to talk about grateful then you should be defending Asura not sawateam. Sawateam are not the victims here they are the big bullies who guilt trip everyone with this unnecessary drama. Asura are no longer translating this series.

Dex-chan lover
hansenlol.jpg

You both team are illegal so stop being so dramatic anyway😒 and I found out that readers not matter who's, first up, first read😏
The one who should be mad is the author and the artist tho, 'cause of these illegal translation oc😏

Translating is fine as long as there aren't any official english releases imo and yknow lets just appreciate all TL groups without adding fuel to the fire as readers. Jeez, people. Neways its a really entertaining webtoon so I’m looking forward to the weekly releases!

The way this scanlation handle and responded is very inappropriate and dramatic. You don’t own the manga, you didnt write it nor did you draw it so I don’t understand your borderline possessiveness towards it.

This is so dumb. Asura obviously wasn’t sniping so I don’t see why you two can’t just either both work on it, decide to give it to someone, or work on it together. Instead of this passive aggressive stuff, if you actually want to clear your name, shouldn’t you include some counter evidence that they are really sniping? Stop acting like the bigger person when all you’re doing is extending the drama.

I fcking loathe and disgusted they use Aisha here for European esque setting name. Why? Cos my real name is Aisha and no European medieval/nobility era before globalization will have their blue eyed daughter with this name
"buuut its fictioooon and its koreaaan we're just using the korean spelling *wink *wink its the author's fault uwu"

I don't fucking care. What you blue-eyed people call this? Cultural appropriation? Or not since it's "trivial", a mere name. Asura used Ayesha that at least spelled like western name.

Unfortunately Asura dropped this cos Sawa took the douche route of claiming things that aren't theirs so I'm only left with bitter hatred for this series translation for any future chapters.

I'm so sad that Asura dropped this... not to mention the Aisha name problem....
If you have 9 editors working on this at least make the English sound more fitting like Asura did, it's clear you complained to Asura many times.
Switching between the versions, it's astonishingly clear how much better Asura's dialogue is.

Users who are viewing this thread