I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

I feel like he’s figured out points A and C but hasn’t yet gotten B.
I bet the misunderstanding about the sword will come up too lmao.

Wow sawa team GROW UP. Yall petty af. What everyone is doing here is illegal translations anyways lmfao so why u wanna act like u own it lol

I always enjoy reading multiple translations because I'm a bit of a language nerd and I love seeing how different people interpret things but like damn some of the comments here are just too much and Sawateam didn't need to be so shady? Like y'all do put out excellent quality work but you don't own the series anymore than Asura lol. I hope y'all can chill the heck out now that Asura has dropped and just let the petty nonsense end.

Dex-chan lover
Hades is the kind of dad that pouts after his kids birthday party because he didn't get a present too

What was the point of all this fighting. All of this is illegally translated anyways. You could have done a joint translation but instead, all this petty fighting occurred. All the readers care about is reading it. Don't drag us into your pointless arguments.

It was always Asura who updated the quickest. So now that the "competition" is gone y'all probably won't update as fast anymore huh :/ would've preferred Asura then

LOlllll, another case of big scanlation drama - either way at least it settled on a group that translates the SFX (bonus: redrawing the SFX too.)

Wow for the so called positivity you wanted to spread that section felt like it threw a lot of shade on to Asura... I don’t know, appreciation should feel sincere, but this just sounded like lip service and forced. Kinda defeats the point if you ask me

i don’t normally comment, but i feel like i have to because of how annoyed i am. i usually like reading you guys’ translations, but i did lose a lot of respect for this group because of how this was handled. please keep your “drama” to yourselves. it’s honestly kind of annoying to read when this could have been dealt with in private. being “salty” and “shady” should not something that you want to be proud of or want your group known for.

Group Leader
Why readers have to be so entitled... I bet the group doesnt even do this for you readers, theyre doing this because they like the series. They dont even care if you respect them or not, you can just skip the staff corner if you dont like it. You hate the group? Then just block it.

Just like you guys who dont give a f about the staff corner or their petty "drama" they dont care about your opinion either.

Everything is illegal anyway and we read it for free, just shut up.

The comment section is really ungrateful. Sawa team can continue their translation as long they want. They re doing this cause they want to. Be glad that there’s two great teams working on this manhua. You guys really don’t have to discourage a team like this. If there’s drama just leave it to them. You guys really don’t understand how time consuming and hard it is to translate. Be grateful.

I hope you won’t be discouraged by this on-going drama and just continue what you enjoy doing ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread