I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Thank you for the (absolutely glorious) mass updates! I dissolved into giggles at the alter ego being the sooo subtle 'Stan Forlaif', it's perfect for Aisha! Abel deserves all the hugs ever and it seems like Hades is finally on to something. I'm worried about how he'd take the revelation (if he's got it right) and the embarrassment that will likely follow. Though it's probably for the best, and they can truly start from step 1 then, especially since Aisha is so good to Abel too!

He snacthed that handkerchief from abel and abel be like give me my wig back!!! 🤬

And I laugh how the mangaka draws the characters so funny reminds me when Japanese mangaka draws chibi but this so funny. Can't wait for next chapter omg hades realizing his son is being stalked or perhaps he's jealous? LOL

Dex-chan lover
I read both! I LIKE BOTH! and both conveyed are equally cute! but I guess dad's pride was trampled on... who said you can go through a lady's things and take what you think is yours?! give him a good punch from behind and run away (and take the child with you, I won't have anything less)

Muahahahah I’m happy if Hades finally founds out, so that they can be honest with each other and start from the beginning again ((with Hades actually seducing her rather than being smug all the time:p))

Group Leader
wao the shade Sawateam. XDD

Looking forward to future releases so much. Asura gave me a heart attack when they translated the word "martyr" in that one chapter, and you miss human and context when you don't translate the little asides and such. Thanks so much for all the effort your team puts in!! <3

Girl fucked up. She decided early on to stick with the misunderstanding but did nothing to show her "love"

damn sawateam members are so shady. feel kinda weird having to read from a group that call others a snipe since it looks like asura teams aren't willing to upload any longer bc of that

@Syadza well if staff comments bother you that much, just go read the official releases when they come out, not like either team is forcing you to read their version

How would she get out of this situation? HAHAHA.

Whoa. Are those shade? Tea? Hehe

Honestly i really dont see why it would be a problem for either group to work on a series. Its not like its licensed and one group has a official right to be the only one to translate this manga. So you have two groups working on it? Big whoop who does it better. Personally to me it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when one group says they have been working on it longer or started it first than the other. So what? Translate it cuz its what you want to do, not because someone else is doing it too. I felt that the last page in this chapter was really unnecessary and petty. Make it about the story and leave feelings out of it.

Also posted on Asura chapter comments

@Syadza and why are you still reading it if you feel weird? Nobody force you to read, you can just stop.

And it was ungraceful act to call them Shady when you (and us) can read it for free because of them.

If you don't like them or feel offended by their actions just stop read their translation, no need to say something bad about them.

After all it's thank to them (both Asura & Sawateam) that we can enjoyed this series for free.

Dex-chan lover
... The father and son have basically the same face, with age being the only difference. So the small minimalist embroidery of their faces naturally would look almost indistinguishable.
Dude's suspicions are actually correct, but realistically he is acting paranoid over the least suspicious thing about MC. Oh well. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread