I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, Sawateam! For all honesty, I read both scanlations because I respect both of y'all so much so either way I will be reading through both! Thank you once again!

@craycraypear I agree with the localization since it's like turning puns from another language to also let English readers enjoy the puns as well. It was something I really enjoy from Animal Crossing puns. 😍

the duke's face is really really scary omg... i think i never actually trusted it'd get serious because i felt more surprised than i should reading this chapter. i can't even imagine what will happen, is he hurt too badly? then again, he did make his own fantasies... although i admit that a normal person would also make the mistake of thinking she's interested in them instead of a child...

really looking forward to next chapter, i don't know how i'll sleep at night this week... thank you for the update!!!

This whole scanslation drama is so cringy. No team owns a series. Be real. Scanslation is a morally grey form of piracy. Neither team has permission from the author or the publisher. I really liked both scanslation teams, but this ain't a good look. I'll just wait for the official release.

Group Leader
@blueki yes!! pls do, once there is an official release, pls support the author and buy the chapters from official website!!

Power Uploader
I hope you do well on your exam, and likewise with the 20k words essay. I'm also glad to be the reason you're finally studying, even if it's because we're competing on a manhwa. I'm still a year away from anything at a degree level, but I can somewhat relate.

Group Leader
There is nothing like the spark of competition (and salt) to get the scanlation juices flowing, kekekek.

At the end of the day, the reader wants the latest chapter the quickest without caring about the behind the scene work of scanlation and sure, I can respect that but I hope that as a reader you can also respect the people behind the chapters and the love they have for the work they do. From what both groups have stated, they have wanted to do this for a while (maybe one longer than another but regardless..) they are all cutie pies that really love what they do and want to share it with everyone (check that privilege, they aren’t doing it for you my dear readers) so its understandable that they get upset. They aren’t a machine but hobbyists doing what they love, they are allowed to have emotions.

That said, great job getting that chapter up so quickly Sawateam. I’ve always been a fan of redrawn sfx as it really adds additional elements to a story that may be missed without it (and it adds that fun flavor with the fancy fonts).

Daymn watching this competition was quite impressive. I was expecting one of the scan groups to just make some super defamatory post then quit the series but both parties stuck with the series all the way up to the raws without touching each others works. For that I am very impressed with both parties, and thank both of you guys for giving us so many chapters so fast!

Dex-chan lover
The amount of diss at the end made me nearly burst into laughter, How wonderful.

Anyway, on to the chapter... That Shot of Hade's with the Thunder Strike was damn beautiful.
I wonder if he figured it out or if Hade's is going to have another Narcissist episode?

"Lady Aisha is here because she loves you"
Sure kid, believe that.

Dex-chan lover
always need a bit of competition, didnt expect it to go so smoothly though

thanks for the translations!

i’m in asura and sawa’s discords so it kinda sucked but thank you to both groups for putting in the work for this!

let’s all be respectful of every scans group pls and thank u. if you think that by insulting an organization on “behalf” of your favorite is helping, you’re wrong. it’s adding unnecessary drama and creating tension between two valid entities.

both groups did excellent work so i read both releases :)) thank you <3

Users who are viewing this thread