I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Are you guys happy you bullied asura in dropping? At least they were the bigger person and decided to drop because they knew you had a bigger team and would be faster. Asura was in the right, yet they still decided to drop because they knew that 2 teams didn’t need to be scanning. Petty shit, (9 editors?)

Group Leader
can y'all stop with the fucking hate already
actually i'm more surprised y'all even care when you're just reading anything there-

[honestly sawateam actually did CL and RD of sfx, so that's nice. asura just has better wordings and shit]

also sawateam picked it up first

@amiradiana imagine getting mad at the spelling of a name

Seems like all the readers from Asura's server decided to invade these comments. I'm just gonna drop this hear and hope you all get enlightened (i certainly did): https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/kdawfx/sawateam_accusing_asura_of_sniping/

I'm sure Sawa doesn't care to have readers that can support Asura after reading this.

I love this series and I was exposed to it through Asura's discord, I have been reading it through notifications and did not notice the drama until they dropped it just now. Sad to see Asura drop it, but I am not gonna hate. Getting mad over who scanlates what is just a waste of emotions, as long as I can enjoy my reading and you enjoy your hobby I am good.

I am not invested in this drama so I am not gonna say much, names doesn't really matter a lot to me but I would prefer Ayesha but won't send a hate message for it. People say Asura was bullied into dropping and I really hope that isn't the case and this was just settled peacefully 🙃 Either way I am thankful for anyone scanlating this amazing series.

Whew that was a bitter note so malicious I couldn't bear to read the rest of it after that Shakespearean entry. Anyway, glad the war's over at least. Asura also said they'll back off peacefully anyway because one of you took so much effort away from their school just to compete with the uploads. in the end, I didn't want to reprimand anyone, but this is just a hobby. You shouldn't take away time for school for something like a hobby you know. Still thanks for the effort as always. Hope you don't keep hateful notes for the other teams who happen to translate the same projects as you guys in the future. You see, they generate drama, and drama's not what people really came here to read. We're just thankful that there are english translations of our favorite webcomics/manhwas/mangas. Just, that note kinda ruined the mood y'know

Group Leader
Guys just stop reading sawateam release. Block their md page. That's easy thing to do.

lmaoooo these comments are hilarious. usually asura is the one who make other scanlation team drop their chapters after bombarding other series with chapters, glad to know asura is the one who dropped this series this time. funny. sawa has been preparing for this series even before asura was created lmao. asura was known to snipe others lol

Oh my goodness. I wonder how she’s gonna get out of that one. Although it is the duke’s fault for assuming that she likes him.

9 editors and this is your "hobby" which you neglected your education to do. What was wrong with Asura then who did a better job with 2 editors and could release faster, you both could have worked on it without neglecting your work. But sawa had to start this drama and bully Asura into dropping.🤮

Dex-chan lover
Well there's certainly a lot of salt going around about this whole mess. Thanks for the time and effort in this. I love being able to understand what all the various sound effects are. I hope she doesn't get sick staying up to talk with him while she's wet.

Group Leader
i love how there are only five or six neutral people in the comments

it's also so sad how the people on either "side" are pointlessly arguing too.
is there even a fucking point??
lel

LOOOOOOOOOL Asura's corner 😂😂😂
Congrats for catching up lol lol lol

i don't usually take sides in scanlator drama bc as a reader i benefit when i get chapters faster. but in this case i just want to thank u sawateam for ur work on the HQ scanlations and the extra effort to tl sound effects and other smaller things

i can't support asura knowing they stole translations/re-uploaded entire chapters of other scanlations groups hard work to their website and also run ads on their site making MONEY off of the work of manhwa creators (which is super super illegal btw)

so thanks to sawateam for the great translations and for not being scummy! keep up the good work!!

@wispie um... How do I say this.... it is also illegal to translate without the authors consent since it is protected by copy right. I wouldn't really bring any law argument in mangadex tbh... 😅 Still thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread