I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Hmm I think asura didn't snip from sawa tho
I hope they will (still) have same pace when uploading or faster (after the drama effect)
Thanks again

If anyone should be blocked, it's Asura. That's what I did. Their behavior of being a two-faced "white lotus" is kinda disgusting, so they're blocked now.

THE DUKE JUST AGREED WHILE HIS SON SAID SOME SELF DEMEANING WORDS WTF AAAAAA U SHITTY FATHER

I hope Hades loses more of his ego. His self-assured comments lacks that pinch of salt. I don't understand why he thinks Aisha has a crush on him.

But maybe he just wants his embroidery to look cooler.

As a bilingual Korean-English reader, I am confident in saying that Sawateam's translations are far superior. Translation isn't about literalism, it's understanding the nuances of a language and how best to express that in English to retain the full meaning. Wonderful work, thank you for your efforts and not giving up!

Dropping this because of the unnecessary drama. Scanlating isn't something you have actual rights over anyways, the drama was so pointless. Now that you've won the 'war' I'm assuming updates will be slower so I hope ya'll balance your actual life and hobby well.

Thank you for all the updates.

Dex-chan lover
@hartshadwill The man is borderline delusional, refusing to listen to anything she says. He will either double down on this or have a rude awakening and I highly doubt it will be the latter.

Dex-chan lover
sorry y’all had to air this publicly as if our opinions as readers literally just accepting your free services matter much here. Hope both groups can learn to handle this privately moving forward. That being said, thanks for your hard work, hope everything was worth all this

These scans drama I would never understand. Why can't we just have the "You do you and I do me" kinda thing since this is illegal work afterall...

Its going downhill(?). Really hope it won't. I cant take it after what happen in i stole main lead fisrt night, huhu

I can understand taking a side with either scans group depending on who you think is right, but what i dont understand is getting mad at the fact that there is drama in the first place. Sometimes talking it out in private just doesnt work, especially with strangers over the internet. Since youre so “mature” and hate the drama so much cant you just ignore it? Just dont read the notes at the bottom of the chapter and read the story ?

I love and appreciate the effort and quality visible in your work, such as the sound effects and side comment translations. 💖

Also 😱 HE FINALLY FOUND OUT. 😰 there goes my smooth sailing, stress-free enjoyment.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the mass release Sawateam! <3 Tbh I only read your translation and enjoy reading every page. Stan Forlaif definitly seems to have a much clearer connection to the storytelling.

As long as I get to see my Abel, I really don't look at the scan group anymore. I've lost most of my trust in em.

Users who are viewing this thread