I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Group Leader
@Pyrogoth you do know that there are literally zero chapters we can possible release? Chapter 22 is the latest chapter that came out of korea and we released it 2 hours after it was released in korea because we sped through it.

Sawa is acting like a divorced parent that talks shit about their ex to their child. Did you really think your readers wouldn't notice those passive aggressive remarks at the bottom?

Grow up, both scans are equally to blame for not communicating.

Aahhhh I need the next chapter. This Hades guy already said she sent a holy sword (probably precious) to his son but meant it for him, so now with the embroidery and the Stanley stuff I wonder if he'll actually figure it out or he's gonna misunderstand some more.

Thank you for the translation!

@ shiho that's what they did, sawateam caught up with the raws despite asura mass releasing it on here (I read both, asura to get general idea what's up ahead and sawa for the quality scan) after sawa and decided to drop it now probably because they thought their mass release would deter sawa from working on this but it actually boosted them more LOL

Yey finally catch up. I can read in peace 💕

I wonder when will Hades misunderstand end? I hope after this chapter he realized that Aisha is stanning his son, not him. Ahaha but maybe it's not like this. Maybe he will be more misunderstand, I'm looking forward to next chapter 😂

Thankyou so much for your hard work in this chapter 💕 Love you sawateam ❤

@Lyrafiel i’m not knocking your work either. it is commendable for how much work you guys have done in a short amount of time. however, sawateam did make the accusation of sniping before contacting asura first, while knowing how big of a deal sniping is on mangadex. the mangadex community does not take it lightly and it leads to groups getting attacked and harassed. therefore, making that accusation before contacting the offending party leads to more controversy and hate being directed towards that group. that’s why many people were urging for sawateam to deal with this privately. sawateam is a much larger group with tons of fans that are willingly to fight for them. it becomes an unfair balance of power when a big group accuses a smaller group of sniping.

Lol the comments are a mix of people talking about the note and whether or not the Duke realized the truth. First things first, I honestly don't think its a good idea if the Duke finds out about her obsession with his son. Cause no matter how u look at it... um... well it will not look good no matter what. Like bruh, she's borderline a predator... any father would immediately like cut things off. I kinda want the misunderstanding to keep going and just see her fall for him. Second thing. Im honestly very disappointed in both scanalating groups. This was handled very poorly, and shouldn't have been made public. I dont care who started it or who was in the wrong first. One of them should have been the bigger man and contacted the other privately. Shame on both if u. I hope next time u guys don't do anything like this again. Cause honestly this was in poor taste.

Happy to read you had a lot of fun and motivation ^^ love to read the mom love comments at the end of eachchapter^^

@Lyrafiel I was 100% neutral till I read your last 3 comments... I mean seriously? You should really learn to let go of an issue especially when it was already resolved..... Seeing how you attack other members of mangadex with your comments is not something a representative of a group should do. Even if you are defending your posture you should stop adding fuel to the fire. Your comments are out of line and some even show you clearly have a grudge vs Asura and even support the harrasment your followers put them through.

You are from a scanlator group you should know how it feels to be harrased so please don't do it or encourage others to do it.

lol longass reply but so is there gonna be a delay since yall have no reason to rush now

Thank you for posting! Also, I get the annoyance, (and I'm benefiting from your passion) but that last bit was so petty. 😆

This ends on such a cliffhanger, I can't wait to see what exactly he's reacting so negatively about. I get that it's fantasy, but it seems to have more historical fiction basis, so it might be very sus for Hades having his fiancée meet up with a guy alone. Especially when it looks like Stanley is giving a lot of money for "no reason", even as a sponsor it's a lot.

Not sure about the scans drama but in a world full of negativity, thanks to both groups for their hard work. I love the ml and the son so much 🥺💕

Sawa's translations are literally better than Asuras. This isnt an opinion its a fact. Seriously why were they calling Abel "Earl"? Hes the son of a duke. Not an earl. Thank god you guys didnt drop it.

Even if Asuras translations were better i wouldnt support a group that steals other groups works and profits off them. (They stole chapters for another series from another scans group, put it on their website which has ads so therefore they made money off someone elses work.)

Anyway Hades being all dramatic is funny

Aggregator gang
Anybody read the next ch? Pleas spoiler me.. i just can't wait! Thanks!

@nananoka
Um... just saying, Asura's discord is just as big as Sawateam's, plus Asura has a lot of manpower b/c they're a shoujo group that actually earns money illegally, from ad revenue gained from scans.
I do agree with your other points though.

Honestly I don't usually follow these drama, but seriously? I mean I understand that you guys are pissed but that level of pettiness is just ridiculous. We can agree that both sides are wrong, the Sawateam is wrong for not discussing this privately and Asura is also wrong because they have a history of "sniping". But to be this petty? Grow up a little can't you? What are you? A bunch of five year olds who can't understand basic business courtesy? Both parties are in the wrong but I'm disappointed at how this was handled by you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread