I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

I really love your translations! It's great that you guys are behaving more mature and reasonably. I hope you'll be succeed in everything you want to achieve. Kudos to all of you for working so hard for the past few weeks. 😊

Sad to see Asura drop the translation. I personally enjoyed their interpretation of the original text more. Oh well, such is the nature in this hobby. Thank you for the hard work up to this point.

Noooo i like your fast translationsss aaaaaaaaaaaaaa god knows how long they will take to scanlate now and postpone everything in mass release instead of releasing weekly. As much as i like mass release if it takes too long you will really forget the story. Ugh you guys shouldve just ignore them. Its always annoying with this series claiming in the first place as if this is a salary based work instead of hobby especially if they hog everything and chapters and release so slow but gets mad when theyre sniped. If you guys have enough resources to do this then you guys dont need to drop it instead of giving it to people who doesnt. Its logic.

WHAT THE KIND OF BULLCRAP why do they have to take this personally? If they can’t scan it’s fine, no one’s paying them to do this. Thanks Asura scans for being civil and not returning the hate that they give you. The drama was so annoying anyway

Thanks for all the hard work Asura team! I also don't think anyone is to blame, although I admire how you guys are being so mature and gracious. Im sorry you had to get mixed up in drama you. I'm gonna miss your translation for this, it's really funny and I enjoyed myself immensely. All the bestttt

Thank you for your hard work until now! Your releases were so fast and well done, so im sad that you're dropping but i understand not wanting to deal with drama.

So many people forget that scanlations exist outside of mangadex too. I wasnt upset but it was surprising when someone took my small (abandoned) scanlation group name and said that they didnt know it had ever been used (even though the livejournal is still first on Google...)

I'll still support you on the other series i read! I'll visit your site sans adblock too!

:'((( thank you for all your hard work so far!

I'm very sad that it had to come this. I just wish they handled the issue privately and maturely instead of talking behind people's backs and publicly announcing their dislike for you. Such a shame that some people still think and behave like children.

Also, thank you for having the patience and maturity to deal with issues like this.

Thank you for taking your time and effort on translating this one. :)

As one of the avid readers, I am so thankful for you guys to step up when other scanlations are busy on their packed schedule.

God bless! I will still read on your site from time to time. God bless!!

I did enjoy the mass release asura! Thanks for the releases so far. I'm just one reader but I did take note of the screenshots of clarifying intent of wanting to pick this up before it was released and not commenting too much on anything else besides wanting to get that clarification across. It was a silence that was appreciated, if that makes sense.

In the end tho, whatever suits yours and their schedule best.

Users who are viewing this thread