I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Thank you for your translations so far!

For what it's worth, I read every chapter in your website and got a good chuckle out of the scanlation group drama.

Actually I don't mind who do translation as long as fast tho😔
but thanks to this drama we can't get fast update anymore😒

it's funny how people keep saying Sawa talk behind your back when there's none lmao and they keep it real between y'all. also y'all saying no fast chapter anymore when they already caught up with the raw bruh. it's usually the others who step back after asura take the series with bombarding chapters at once, so I appreciate that they're the one who drop it this time. thanks.

@Lordly it probably has to do with formality, like how Ayesha is sometimes called "lady" or by name. went back to check, Ayesha sometimes calls him Abel in her thoughts but Earl when speaking, to be polite. And he also calls her lady or lady escliffe, while the dad calls them both by name comfortably

@ayaxxx you do realize they only did that because they wanted prove that they weren’t sniping? Because that’s what sawa said. They are being the bigger person and stepping back instead of whatever petty shit sawa did in their most recent update.

Aggregator gang
tysm for your work on this. honestly thats on them if they want to prioritize this hobby over their studies you shouldnt feel the need to be responsible over it.

Thank you for all your hard work Asura Scans. You’re the reason why I even read this webtoon. So sorry to see you go.

Thanks for all your effort so far! And for being the mature ones in handling the drama that just ended, see ya

Thank You Asura team for translating this. You're the reason I started it and I prefer your natural wording compared to *ahem* the others more complex vocabulary. Sad to see you go despite *ahem* them handling it like children. Will always support your other works as always😘

I don't really understand what drama happening but too bad I'm kinda more comfortable with this team translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Asura! Too bad the other group brought up their irl problems to guilt trip y'all into stopping. It's on them if they want to prioritize this and then make up excuses. I'm going to look forward to your other works!

Dex-chan lover
literally no one is taking an aggressive stance on this matter. Asura wants to drop it cause why not, and Sawa likes to poke fun and communicate with there readers. Sawa has less flow in there translations but they're expressive nonetheless, and Asura, I personally like them in terms of the flow of the dialogue. I LIKE BOTH no group wishes to intensify this matter, can't we all just wait for update like cute little readers and enjoy the story as it is. I do feel Asura's statement is more vindictive, but there is no need to pursue the matter. and as for Sawa's statement that they quoted, well "guilty as charged" but I don't believe they would gain anything from it.

speaking of that- I feel I need to straighten "daddy" out. if he was the praise all daddy the story makes him out to be (maybe he has his own way of taking care of his family) but so far all I've seen is that he is incompetent, hesitant and narcissistic. quick to draw conclusions instead of being cute.
don't. boolie. the. child.
our protagonist is better off running away with the small bean than staying with him.

Thank you for your hard work ❤️❤️❤️
I hope that one day we can cross paths again and read your translations.

Users who are viewing this thread