I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

Hilarious that he still thinks Aisha is in love with him, but at least he’s reflecting on himself. I hope he doesn’t think “give as much as I receive” just means physical affection, but I don’t think he would considering how he treats Abel. Gah I want them to be a happy family so badly. Can’t we just forget about the main plot and live in fluff-town forever?

@Mel_hart_ thank you! If it wasn't for you i would still not understand this chapter. And Whyyyy Hades?! I know that makes no sense a young girl liking your son and that she liking you makes more sense... but... Idk ... kkkkk

omfg the first read i was so confused but after reading it from the pov that hades still misunderstood aisha it all makes sense...and im cringing!! he's like... "wow she's loved me for 5 years?! she loves me so much that she even cares for my illegitimate son?? and she's so mature she's not even jealous about my former relationship with his birth mother???" AHGHGHGHFHHH although i guess if he
actually understoodd Aisha's true intentions he would be super confused hahaha

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. At first he's all .... "I know you are here just for my son because of all this proof."
then after he hears that she has been feeling this way for 5 years, he then thinks...."You loved me for 5 years!'

He had a brain and then he lost it in a single chapter?

Lol!!!!

"How since how long have you had the feeling for (me)?"

"For 5 years (I've been stanning Abel)"

This is why we shouldn't forget to insert the subject of conversations.

wait... he still thinks that its him shes crazy about? and after this convo, he believes shes liked him for 5 years?? 😐
*face palm😧
and the misunderstanding continues

Ahhhh the misunderstandings continue, even tho for a second I thought he figured it all out lol

Huhhh? So he thinks she adores Abel because she loves him with pure heart to the point she accepts Abel without questioning his birthmother and he believe she supports Abel as sole heir

Btw, when was Abel adopted by him? If it's less than 5~6 years, I could accept that he misunderstood MC

Sawateam, you put a lot of thought and care in the way you do the scans. Stan for life is indeed the best name for a fan.

I think Hades will be an ideal husband. Given how well he treats his son. They'll be a happy family soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread