I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

@Multistanzzz Abel isn't Hades biological child. Hades found Abel (i think on a battlefield) and saw his great potential, so he adopted him. He pretends that Abel is his real child (he just pretends he's illegitimate) so people won't question his decision to adopt Abel!

shit! they got me! i thought Hades really caught on her thoughts.
her thoughts, stanning=pedo (QAQ)
and so the misunderstanding continues...(LMAO)

Wait wait wait wait. Whatchu thinking she’s taking about sir?
He had me going, but then that final line made me, “wha?”

Wow... hades really loves abel so much even to he is not his true son... and even in the story when he sacrifice himself to absorb abel's pain until his death is just too....
Somehow it is really touching...

Hades be like I will return your love and treat you well, 🤣 I like this sweet misunderstanding
Poor Hades when he knows Aisha likes Abel not him

I wonder, if abel growth to a young man... and seeing our FMC. It'll be 'Affection' or 'Love'

LOL

Okay wait so he still thinks she adores Abel 'cause she's in love with him for 5 yrs

Double-page supporter
So, it wasn't completely clear (probably because the duke himself has to avoid clarifying his mistake to Aisha) but did anyone else get the impression that the duke believes Aisha is Abel's birth mother? He picked him up on a battlefield, so he doesn't know the mother. Then out of nowhere this woman appears who is going out of her way to shower Abel with gifts and loves him unconditionally. And she is being supported by some other third party who is also willing to go to extreme lengths to keep her and Abel together.

So if I were the Duke, I'd believe she is the mother and 'Stanley' is the father, they had an illegitimate child they had to abandon, and found that the duke had picked him up. They tried to support Abel anonimously, then the duke misunderstood and made his offer of marriage, and so on. So he's warning her that he loves Abel as his own and won't give him up, but he will let her stay by his side as his wife.

@kynnath i dont think that would be the case since i think aisha is 18 and abel is 10
So your baiscally saying aisha gave birth at 8 years old which i dont think makes sence

Users who are viewing this thread