I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

welp, there are many ways the drug could be doing her bad.... but one thing is for sure, it's making her ill and probably has something to do with the gem not going in. There is a SLIGHT possibility that is not the case.... but only if somebody kidnaps her in the near future, so she will go without pills and we'll be worried she could die..... but even then, it could be a 'chance' for us to discover what the pills are actually doing. I hope they find soon, it's the best mistery yet.

It's sus as she didn't know what it was but she said she's gotten better cause the med? I wonder if it's a controlling med or something 🤔 I just hope it won't deprive MC's life energy

Omgg the meds were suspicious. Is the church afraid that the duke will know their shits? Damn 😭😭😭😭 dont do this to fl u ass

Aggregator gang
So the medication was referenced like 100 times. I’m sure it isn’t a suppressant to prevent rare light magic users from developing their powers. Pretty certain.

Again though, how can an isekai protagonist come from earth and just randomly accept what is essentially medieval medicine? I assume she was uneducated while living here lol

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update Sawateam

That novel monologue really puts things into perspective. If the situation were reversed it's really creepy. Well her actions have been wholesome so far but the way she went about it is creepy too lol

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the medication is linked to her inability to hide her nexus, or rather her seemingly lack of magic within her body. I think that maybe those tablets are concentrated magic that is developed in such a dose that gives her the strength to keep her heart pumping but not so much to overwhelm her. There's obviously been some heavy yet discreet foreshadowing regarding her seemingly lack of magic, the ability to absorb magic from other people that everyone is apparently capable of, her taking that medication, and the fact that Abel's magic is gonna overflow eventually. I won't say what I'm theorizing outright, but it's fairly obvious.

To clarify, I've not read any material other than this adaption, and I haven't read any spoilers, so this is all purely an educated guess. If mods would rather I place it in a spoiler tag regardless then feel free to edit my comment or let me know so I can do it.

Well fuck, you know the temple is sus as fuck now. Like the fact that it was even mentioned 100 times makes it sus. It probably is a ploy by the temple to stop her from awakening as a light mage and hence controlling the house. Maybe like a drug it causes severe withdrawal reaction. It would explain why the original Mc died. She found about it and tried to stop taking it.

Totally sus...and just if, those medications sure have strong withdrawal symptoms

Definitely agree about the sus medication. I hope Hades gets it tested. I feel like he would... he seems to have a healthy amount of skepticism... except Aisha, but he can tell she’s not lying when she gushes... he just doesn’t know she’s not gushing about him. 😂

I don't find this fun anymore. I don't know why I feel tired reading this plot. or should I wait for chapters to pile up first?

so prob a suppressant with severe withdrawal symptoms? i really hope abel figures it out asap.

Dex-chan lover
@mjhei
If your after spoilers, there's a thread for it on novelupdates.
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/i-became-the-male-lead%E2%80%99s-step-mother-%EB%82%A8%EC%A3%BC%EC%9D%98-%EC%97%84%EB%A7%88%EA%B0%80%EB%90%98%EC%96%B4-%EB%B2%84%EB%A0%B8%EB%8B%A4.115415/

Dex-chan lover
@Svelandria - pretty much my line of thought. Perhaps she's really a Saint or a... "failed" Saint(?) and this is the Temple's way of keeping a saint alive until another one comes along.

Let me guess, the meds are the reason she can't use magic and will die young

Users who are viewing this thread