I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

This is so sus, what is she taking & did the original die bc she stopped taking them??

Also pls don't let her lie come back to bite them, Hades & Abel are gonna be so traumatized if she suddenly collapses :(

I wonder if the pills are suppressing her magic because she couldn't control it ...

Thank you for the translation!

I love how this entire comment section is sus about the meds...

BECAUSE I AM SUS ABOUT IT TOO.

Aggregator gang
Those meds are definitely suppressing her magic. What is the temple and father hiding???

These meds are so sus. On one hand, without them she's obviously incapacitated. On the other hand, the meds are being strongly alluded to being related to her poor magic control. Wonder if they have to suppress her magic bc her body is too weak to handle her magic power?

Dex-chan lover
@N2O I doubt it's gonna stay light hearted given how a lot of people talked in the comments tho, doubly so with the sus temple.

I hope it's not gonna turn into one of those 'was cursed to live shit lives after shit lives' twist that seems to be everywhere lately.

@Iskaeil I was worrying it was drugs and the reason she felt like she was dying basically when she didn't take it was because it was withdrawal symptoms.

Lmao is def dem pills. The withdrawal symptoms seem like more than they could probably handle on their own though

This is just my thoughts but I think these pills are suppressing her ability to use her magic because she's probably way stronger and because she stop taking it for 2 days the suppressed magic was probably coming out in one go causing great pain. This is just my speculations I could be wrong but those pills sus asf and I hope Hades takes one and see what it's really made of

Dex-chan lover
Please don't go for the "oups I forgot my pills, I'm now so super op I can destroy the world" trope please author.

Wow you all have such great theories. I thought those pills were a slow acting poison administered by her father. But you all make much more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread