I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 25

Shit dad why you being a clockblocker
And your even depriving the child from his soon to be mother noooo
There better be a good reason for this

thanks for the chapter~
also cant wait for whatever shit the temple seems to have been up to to come to light (with her medicine and shit)
wonder if thats why her dad is being different?
or maybe the temple told him to do this

Well, of course the head of a family that's been obsessively maintaing a specific bloodline would refuse their marriage. Despite being decendents of a saint line they are low nobles, they probably had to marry down a bit to keep it.

Double-page supporter
Indeed that would be the worst, thank you Aisha.

Thank you for the upload and the presents!!!

I hope the baron does bring his 100 cows in tow one chapter. What a glorious sight that'd be.

Oh man, for a second I thought her dad was going to say that she was going to marry her uncle

Your translator is pretty skilled, the drawings look nice! Translator-san nice going!

Dex-chan lover
Seems sus.

MC isn't part of the succession process in her family, because of her pathetically weak health, implying that she likely wouldn't be able to successfully give birth even if she tried. But she is still not allowed to marry outside of her element.
Also she has to consume medicine that she has no idea what it does.
Also also the female lead of the original story is basically a carbon copy of the MC.

Awful lot of suspicious coincidences lining up...

Dear translator, thank you for bringing up a pedophile Hades in my mind. That will never be erased from my mind.

I'm certain he medicine she took is suppressing her power so she can't become the saint and they want her to marry within family so they can keep her in their grasp...

Dex-chan lover
Lol
At least she is self aware
Also the dad. What a lame exucse
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread