I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

HAAHAHA CLEVER GIRL
this is absolutely delightful, i cannot imagine that this is not at least somewhat calculated. girl knows how doting her daddy is, and knows how to put the fear of god in him 😂

This chap seems out of place
Aisha always seemed calmed and because of her knowledge she has deep understanding about everything to me it just seemed out of character that she didn’t calmly talk to her father

“I’ve fostered these feelings for several years” 😂 talking about Abel, but Hades is like 👁👄👁

Aggregator gang
Oh. I was gonna ask what Ha Daesu was 🤣 Thank you for mentioning that in the credit page!

Thank you so much for the chapter~ 🧡💚💛

“I’ve fostered these feelings for several years”.... It was like you target the bull's eye on the target in front of you, and get a perfect hit on the target next to it.
Thanks for the chapter!!

I'm sorry I got really shy when I read this chapter, and laugh really loud 🤣OMG the embarrassment I feel 🤣

qc03xTy.png

Cute Abel~

Aisha...ehm...surprised me lol

oh my hades' ego might peak so high up because of aisha's statement AHHAHAHAHAHA

also, i can't stand abel crying!!! ;;---;;

well- thats one way to do it i guess💀 i uhh- woulda done things a bit differently. maybe the whole suicide threat was overkill LOL hhhh i made myself laugh w that stupid joke asjakhdka

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for Hades's reaction 😂 but honestly though, the father really needs to come clean because his current reasoning is rather BS...

Users who are viewing this thread