I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

Thank you for the chapter! I hope the true reason gets revealed soon cuz it seems like the baron is trynna cover it up

Dex-chan lover
at least I feel the whole "I don't want to act like a kid" is legitimate considering how she even made a separate account to fund her habits. we could be so jaded, that we just see it negatively. like I know heroine that say "I don't want..." or "stop treating me like a kid" when they're literally incapable of doing anything without depending on someone else : fighting monsters, cooking food, getting dressed, etc. it's painful to read something like that.
I feel like dad's issue is going to be that because husband is so strong and up there in the world. there is going to be societal pressure but that is a minor problem, but it might be that because he is so talented that MC might die if the couple gets "too intimate"

Double-page supporter
The father looks like a pushover, so I'm guessing throwing a tantrum is Aisha's trump card when dealing with him. I believe her when she says she doesn't want to, but she probably knows, from her memories and experience, that this is the most effective way of getting a straight answer out of him. Cornering so he comes clean with why he is actually against it. My guess is the temple was concerned that they won't be able to control Hades as easily as the Baron, so they told the Baron to oppose the marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Dad: *weak protestations, no explanations*

Aisha: ... right, feth this. *slaps the overload on the melta charge* YOU'RE GOING TO START TALKING OR THIS IS GOING TO GET MESSY.

Everyone Else: That escalated quickly.

Her dialing it to 11 *externally* (Aisha is a at perpetual 11 around Abel) was brilliant - it was the tactic no one expected, and her father was clearly going to play out the not explaining thing until Aisha came back with him.

Dex-chan lover
Wow ...she threw a tantrum X'D Her father was calm all the time and listened to her.....Soooo... There was no reason to scream like a child in need of his candy dose X'DDD He seemed like the kind of guy who would listen to you after she let him finish speaking. Why interrupt him?

Hades be fallin even more in love because of this strong “dedication” to him. Ahaha...

Normally I don’t like tantrums or that kind of threat but in this specific case I was fine with it.

JDJFNBFFB THE FACT THAT SHES SAYING THAT ABOUT ABEL BUT EVERYONE IS THINKING ABOUT HIM INSTEAD OML. Tysm for translating !!

That's it, the Duke's ego is never going down e ever again LMAO

Also it's obvious this is about the Temple and their control over light users, this is why he's trying to find any bs excuse to stop it.

100% author had Aisha throw the tantrum to fuel Hades' misunderstanding. It's funny, though, and kind of suits Aisha's interaction with her Dad (he's already not explaining why, so taking a totally different path than 'calm debate' likely cut short a long 'discussion' of excuses).

Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
“For this person”

The misunderstanding will be too much

yeah, the second hand embarrassment is real. damn, apparently the dad want to talk to Aisha alone for some secret important stuff

Users who are viewing this thread