I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 26

“I’ll kill myself” Omg 😳 Aisha this is SO embarrassing. Great plan though, b/c she actually did die before.

Here I was looking forward to whatever card she had up her sleeve and this was it? Such lazy writing T_T

asdlkfjdsaklfhdskjfah;djfdsfkldjkafjdskjf why did i get so embarrassed for her with the misunderstanding of the person she can't live without being the duke...

I don't understand why she had to take the 'immature' route. No kid wants to hear about someone willing to kill themselves... for any reason at all, let alone for something as simple as not getting what they want. 😕

Dude calm down wtf he is talking normally and ables is right there she said "I don't want to see able cry anymore" you think saying you would kill yourself won't make him cry?

Not gonna lie, Aisha really took this thing to a whole immature level when she could've simply chatted it out... She didn't need to scream or say she will kill herself especially not in front of Abel. The boy will cry more rather than stopping his tears...?

Double-page supporter
@ Your_Dino_Overlord
My thoughts exactly, you don't say shit like that in front of small children. Now he going to have nightmares about her offing herself. And of course blame himself.

the #Abel Stan Corner is correct.
reading the end of this chapter has caused my face to replicate this 🤨 emoji for the past five minutes

Users who are viewing this thread