I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

@enochcity they’re pretty easy to use for conflict when you use a noble family as your main characters. Two different ideals with a good amount of power each are going to fight against each other. Historically, there’s always been a bit of a struggle between religion and nobility, so there’s that aspect. Also nothing should be seen as fully good. The Vatican and Catholic states have always had large amounts of corruption and wrong doing in them (even more obvious and known in fast news times).

@namira99

I think that's potentially what is happening, the temple doesn't want another light user with no affiliation to be of influence

Good sleuthing ~~~

Dex-chan lover
She probably is a saint, but the church only needs one they can use to gain controll over the duke family.
And her father is aware of this and that's why he's against the marriage because he knows the church will target her.

Group Leader
HELL YES UNRELIABLE NARRATORRRRRRR omg I don't think I've ever seen another isekai pull the "unreliable narrator" card and I am SO. FUCKING. HERE. FOR. IT.

She's probably taking those to not catch any outside attention before marrying someone the church picked to pop more light users for them? Because she's a whole generation ahead of the MC, wouldn't make sense avoid a potential saint like this...

IM HYPED! Gosh darn
This has easily climbed my god-tier manhwa since it was first released

Dex-chan lover
huuhuu i also wondered about the novel’s title!! I wonder if that author had another novel in the works to supplement “persona”? seems like a fun concept to toy around with 😁

thanks for the update!!

you know what i know about this manhwa
smart FL, look at how she actually figure it out

Big unreliable spoiler that i see from instagram

can someone clarify this? It turns out that aisha is abel's real mother and the story is like the diff alternative timeline and somehow aisha have to kill abel!!! Wth

Dex-chan lover
Ah the withdrawal symptoms
But why is the question. Whyyy
Many thanks

Glad they didn't drag it out. I can imagine a worse author having 10 more chapters where the audience obviously knows much more than the main character.

Interesting...initial thought was it was an additive drug and her reaction to going without it could be withdrawal symptoms, but in actuality it's mana suppression. Does this mean Deborah was deliberately not given mana suppressors so she could be a saint for the Temple, and Aisha and every other light user were given these pills until the Temple decided on who to be their figurehead?

omg so far the manhwa i read one by one reveal some dark twisted plot... oi oi oi this is not a joke dear author.. i'm here for some wholesome family plot or the romantic comedy...

Users who are viewing this thread