I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 28

Supporter
@jungst Makes sense. But it tickles me in the wrong way that he's so panicked about it. If he knows it's harmful to her, he should at least be hesitant...

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she gets over the whole ‘stanning’ thing and Hades’ ego, like compared to other male lead’s he’s not even that bad. I want to see the wholesome family unit. 👏🏻

I LOVE this idea of an unreliable narrator! One thing I loved about poetry class is that the author and narrator are not the same. And while the author never lies, the narrator can (or in Abel's case, they can unintentionally mislead by not knowing the truth). Amazing story! I can't wait to see what Deborah is really like. 😍

I mean I ain't shocked

Never blindly follow the church and I say this as a Christian
Anyone who tells you God wants you to follow them in blind obedience is a liar
God doesnt want you to be stupid lol so question everything

Shit just escalated from 0 to 100 quickly but then again, most of us had been speculating this 😂

Waaaah that's so cool! I'm so glad we are really getting into the plot here, It's so interesting :D

Thanks for Translating!

Dex-chan lover
Ah ha. That does explain it... Ugh, I can't help but wonder if the original female lead had some kind of transplant of Aisha's nexus or something to make her powerful. (shudders)

Abel’s state of mind might have been unreliable bc of all the trauma he experienced... I’m so excited to see the FL become super strong!!

I mean, it was a twist you could see coming from a different continent, but it was still rather well-executed as a story.

The moment the medication was mentioned, I knew right away that it affected her mana somehow. I was expecting the twist but GODDAMN was the execution great. I wish I discovered this manhwa later so I could binge more chapters u_u this is so good!!

I kind of suspected that the drug would be some kind of suppressant and I thought stop consuming the medication is just a side affect similar to that of a drug addiction. I didn't even think that the drugs would have suppressed her mana. This is getting even more interesting lol.

Ugh the whole persona and filtered lens take makes this series 90000 times more interesting!!

Users who are viewing this thread