I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
i am enjoying this series a lot more than i thought and all the theory in the comment is fairly interesting

I think the prophecy meant for Aisha to be the most powerful saint or possessing super strong light power, but in the novel the original Aisha died while a real saint just pop out from temple, that's really suspicious!

i was expecting this to be a light fluffy romance but i like the twist

Is this turning into a retelling of the Greek legend of Hades and Persephone? I. Am. Invested. Bring it on!

Seriously now, this plot twist was so unexpected, it's great! So the novel's female lead was probably some kind of fake saint and Aisha is the real deal. But they managed to get rid of her early on in the original novel's plot. Hades, protect your Persephon- I mean, Aisha!!

Whew, what a true gentleman. He's one of the most decent ML compared to all the other historical setting k-webtoons MLs I've read so far. A narcissistic guy is waaaay better than those cliched cold-blooded mass murderer 'tyrannical' MLs no matter how sugary sweet the romance is.

Dex-chan lover
Male lead is a narcissistic asshole, but also a pretty swell dude.

Aggregator gang
Damn. It's getting serious now.. and kinda scary 😆. Loving it!! Thank you so much, Sawateam.

Dex-chan lover
My prediction is the temple either want to suppress FL because they know she is the saint, or want to steal FL magic power for the upcoming bitch that will came for the Abel.

"I am an orc, a warrior."

"A warrior doesn't forsake faith."

"A warrior doesn't persecute the weak."

"A warrior doesn't attack unarmed people."

"A warrior doesn't yield to injustice."

"A warrior doesn't shame the gods."

"A warrior pays back any favors or vengeance."

"A warrior protects the powerless."

"I swear to the gods, I will abide by these laws as a warrior."

Are you alive?

Bul'tar.

Damn Hades is such a Chad, dude ready to sacrifice himself for the people who he loves. Also even his negative quality is make sense, like really, an unknown girl suddenly come to my place bringing many gifts and being nice toward my only son who is abused by everyone else, i would thought that girl want to capture my heart too

And MC's going to be rumoured as having stockholm syndrome when public knows they happily marry each other 😕

Is there a way for her to practice mana control as it slowly seeps out after stopping the med?

Users who are viewing this thread