I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 29

"get you a man who'll risk his reputation playing villain to shield you from real villains"
true true 😌
also I miss little abel, author pls show him in the next chapter <3

Gods damn. Betcha it's something about them getting another prophecy of the original MC and didn't want aisha's power dwarfing it or something silly like that

Shit is getting real! This is fun~ I came here expecting fluffs but I get more than what I expected, I’m happy.

the main characters are not annoying at all for me, at least until this chapter. bravo author 👏👏

this is soooooo much better than fluff, this is laying the groundwork for torrid passion. Fluff just got mature

This is honestly a very interesting twist in the plot! An unsuspecting reader gets isekai'd into a world and discovers that everything she thought to be the truth about this world turns out as the ckmplete opposite. I'm excited for the FL to actually develop her true powers! I'm honestly curious just how significant of a character she was, that maybe somehow she's supposed to be someone important to the fictional plot like some hidden sequel character or something.

In any case I love the ML too. It's gonna suck if/when he finds out about the truth of the FL's original intentions but fkskdkc I love their family dynamic already

Dex-chan lover
@mizzu321 I suspect the same.

Hades may have an ego, but if I was in her place I'd probably totally fall for him here.

i like how they incorporated WHY it was different from the novel. instead of it just being, "omg its different from the novel" and that being it. it told us that it was only told from Abel's POV, so all his opinions and views are all the reader (aisha) knows.

I really hope she falls in love with Hades and soo!! It's killing me on the inside that he thinks she genuinely loves him when she's just fangirling/stanning his son, when he's so kind to her, supportive, and self-sacrificing 😭 What a king!!

I saw where the plot was going with the pills but I still love it, I can't wait to see what happens next!! I'm betting our FL is an OP saintess and I'm so excited to see it. I wonder how she'll handle her mana coming back now that she's stopped taking the medication.

Thank you for the translation, I really love this series!!

I wonder if hades could 'share the pain' aisha taking after not consuming the pill, so it doesn't hurt as much....

oh good, a nice convoluted plan, wouldn't be an isekai without one of those

I do think her logic of "I can only trust Hades because he died" is... flawed though.

Remember that when FL reincarnated Aisha had actually died, so did she die from the medication? did the temple take direct action? This is getting more and more interesting 👀

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's interesting that we have a twist in the usual villainess isekai, where the novel she's read is a bunch of lies instead of an absolute truth that gives her a cheat.

Fed-Kun's army
How has she not fallen for Hades yet? 😅 I already have at this point 😂

Users who are viewing this thread