I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 29

Hades is a sweet pumpkin and look at that he drops the narcissistic behaviours when it's important!

Oof, now he really is acting like Hades XD

Love how he clarifies not to trust anybody, even as she's deciding to trust him and Abel

I'm worried Hades is taking on too many burdens, but at least this course of action will probably save his life.

Does anyone know who the pair is from the last page? The translator's page?

I’m so glad I saved this one to binge- everything from the plot, the characters, to the art is just top notch
I can’t wait for Aisha’s powers to manifest let’s gooo

Fed-Kun's army
the temple is evil, shocking!!!1! /s but also AAAAA HADES??? YOU'RE SO GOOD?? AISHA PLEASE!!! LOOK AT HIM!!! how can you NOT fall in love when he's willing to risk it all for you??? ugh <3333 i'm worried tho, stopping those pills cold turkey CANNOT be good for her body... we'll see i guess but ugh

thank you for the update!!!

@Khott IIRC it was mentioned in a previous chapter's comments that the art at the bottom of each chapter is from the novel, so I suppose that's the novel version of Aisha and Hades (or possibly grown-up Abel, they look really similar).

There's been a lot of symbolism so far; I'm curious if Abel's name has the same biblical significance, although there's no Cain to balance him out currently. As for Hades, I initially thought his element was darkness (because it matches the Greek underworld), but instead it's fire (because Hell is fiery?).

Dex-chan lover
ahaaa Hades and Persephone theatrics I see ALSO UGHHHH HADES U BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL MAN

Fed-Kun's army
For a drug you have taken your whole life, just stopping cold turkey cannot be good. They really should have just slowly reduced it or at most half the dosage before stopping. The shock in the sudden change and withdrawal would probably kill her, but it's a story and I'm sure the light magic somehow will probably save her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

God I want to see what happens to her w/o the meds, purely curiosity. I want to know why is the church and her father surprising her power. I’ve read some spoilers but I still want to see

Man I'm so proud. Ugh she IS SO SMART. she ain't the saint type who goes "But anne hs always been with me, she loves me and I love her". She has her guard up. FINALLY PEOPLE, A SMART AND CLEVER FL for God's sake, THANKYOU author🙏

Fed-Kun's army
well never trust a religious organization i mean...a religion by itself is good i mean it's just faith...but as usual human corrupt everything they touch (obviously you can't touch faith but....not sure about the word) lol

trusting a man who's named Abel...the first murderer and Hades...the ruler of the underworld....and then a corrupt Holy faction....i can't help to think that the author may do this on purpose like "oh yeah this is ironic lolz" as they wrote it (of course it could also be nothing and just a coincidence) xD

Okay, so theory time: I think the reason they are hiding the MC's mana is because they are jealous(?) of her light magic and her mana that may be more than a speck. It might even lead to the story of the first Priestess whatsoever 500 years ago. I think, the father knew about the pills because it's impossible to ignore the fact you're giving a medicine to your daughter without knowing what is it and especially since he has a connection with those 'good' persons. And the reason the temple is happy of their marriage is because MC's light element will be gone since light magic was said to be recessive, thus it will no longer be a threat(?) to them. Also, Deborah may really be deceiving Abel in the novel.

Woah, this is my first time making such theories... anyways they're just theories.

Users who are viewing this thread