I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 30

noooo just reading hurt me:((( hades is undeniably the best ml out there ocadsjiochaduvoud

There are over 300 comments and I have NEVER seen such a range of reactions to a chapter 😂😂😂. I’m going absolute bonkers on this chapter there is much content this author is so good she has gRIPped

Man Hades really is the #1 Male MC in the whole Isekai Romance Manhwa genre, like yeah, he's narcissistic as fuck, but it justified (like really, a girl suddenly showed up in your house with gifts and all, no matter how her real intention is, anyone would perceive that as her trying to court the duke). But on top of all that, he showed up to be a really great dad to a kid who is not even his. And now he trying his best to change MC's life for the better, even at the cost of his own reputation and his own wellbeings

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter <3 I am kinda mixed about the sfx thing. The effort and quality is appreciated, but at the same time I often don’t notice the sfx and think I would prefer a faster chapter release (just a note near the image stating what the effects are is fine by me). But, that is just my opinion. As long as you guys are providing us any of this goodness, I am happy :p

Users who are viewing this thread