I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 4

Lol... simping on a kid.. like I get it if its because he's cute and all, but the mere existence of the kid is her happiness 🤣

Why is the duke letting others step on him like talk about rude.
Anways, he's gonna be jealous of how close the son and new mom will be.

Why is this annoying guy dressed like a pimp????
But ahhhhhhh so cute....it's enough to forgive the assault of leopard-print trim on my eyes....

Abel is so cute! And Duke is such a sweet dad ugh I can't wait for the three of them to be a family.

I love this father and son relationship! I've never seen one this close. It's always father/daughter. So, this is nice to see.

I'm gonna bet that he's gonna try to give her flowers now and she'll just be like .-.

Yup I can now completely relate to aisha about Abel😆 he is soon cute and the father interaction was soo beautiful😍

Fed-Kun's army
okay either he grew on me or his actions sold it but he's adorable to me now afslkjsdfjkl AISHA PLS BE A GOOD MOM AND NOT CREEPY!!!! this guy is such a good dad too omg??? i'm glad!! poor abel seems to get shit from everyone else so... HOW COULD THAT OLD JERK TELL THAT TO SUCH A SWEET LITTLE BOY, DIE JERK!!!

thanks for the update, i guess the series is growing on me?? as long as she's not creepy anymore hahahahsdfajlkafsd

Users who are viewing this thread