I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 4

oh no, she's gonna get a room full of flowers next time, i could already smell it. the duke and abel are so sweet aaaa i've been loving family/child-raising stories lately so i'm excited for their family's development ><

and thank you for the new series <3 amazing job as always, sawateam and speedcat ^^

Aaahhhh!!!! What a little cutie!!! This has to be a dream for her. Lol. Really excellent work!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh here's another child I wanna protect 😭

Also agreed with everyone else about abels appearance, if he is 10 he looks shockingly small.

I wonder if all the nasty people around us why abels powers go haywire in the og story.

Dex-chan lover
Nonono; it's not the flowers that she loves....if your ultimate bias gives you a present in such a cute way, there is a high chance you will love it no matter what XDDD

ABEL OUR BABY 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ such a sweet and caring child!!! I just wanna stab everyone that wants to do you harm!!!! 🤬🔪

omgggg i can't take this a father hugging his child like that in these stories is rare eee this is so cute omg

I really think he is a good father. ❤❤❤
They resemble each other so I wonder if he is really his, or maybe a relative?? Idk.

THANK U FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD ACK MY HEART IS SOFT I COULD DIE HAPPY NOW!! I understand the FL and I, too, will become a fan! MUST PROTECC ABEL AT ALL COSTS

THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP

Fed-Kun's army
The interaction between the father and son is precious and rare to see in manhwa nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread