I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 4

oh no, she's gonna get a room full of flowers next time, i could already smell it. the duke and abel are so sweet aaaa i've been loving family/child-raising stories lately so i'm excited for their family's development ><

and thank you for the new series <3 amazing job as always, sawateam and speedcat ^^

Aaahhhh!!!! What a little cutie!!! This has to be a dream for her. Lol. Really excellent work!

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh here's another child I wanna protect 😭

Also agreed with everyone else about abels appearance, if he is 10 he looks shockingly small.

I wonder if all the nasty people around us why abels powers go haywire in the og story.

Dex-chan lover
Nonono; it's not the flowers that she loves....if your ultimate bias gives you a present in such a cute way, there is a high chance you will love it no matter what XDDD

ABEL OUR BABY 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ such a sweet and caring child!!! I just wanna stab everyone that wants to do you harm!!!! 🤬🔪

omgggg i can't take this a father hugging his child like that in these stories is rare eee this is so cute omg

I really think he is a good father. ❤❤❤
They resemble each other so I wonder if he is really his, or maybe a relative?? Idk.

THANK U FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD ACK MY HEART IS SOFT I COULD DIE HAPPY NOW!! I understand the FL and I, too, will become a fan! MUST PROTECC ABEL AT ALL COSTS

THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP

Aggregator gang
The interaction between the father and son is precious and rare to see in manhwa nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread