I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
I dislike the ML for not standing up for his kid (I don't care if it turns out that he isn't related to him at all, blood isn't the only thing that makes up a family) in front of that bastard. Also, I don't have any hope for that bastard's wife. If she wasn't forced to marry that garbage guy, I don't believe that an amazing person can be willingly married to a garbage guy. If she is great and she was forced to marry that asshole, it still wouldn't help because she'd be powerless against him so I don't have any hope of her bringing positivity to the scene.

I just hope the ML stops being spineless. I understand that nobles have their politics and that the ML can't go and punch the guy if he holds a powerful position and is backing him up but he doesn't seem to be above the ML and I've never seen in any story, a noble running their mouths against the family of a higher noble in their presence.
This is making me so annoyed. Poor kid.

Kayaknya yang bakal mati karena harus menyerap kekuatan Abel pas si Abelnya ulang tahun ke-11 nanti itu bukan Hades lagi deh, tapi Aisha fix. Oh no.

amj

Double-page supporter
catch the duke showering her w flowers next chaptwr

An ML who isn't a know-it-all asshole, what a rare find. Though I hope he'd be more proactive against those adults bullying Abel

Watch the father is going to go crazy and bombard her life with flowers thinking it will make her happy. Let the misunderstandings begin (even though they already started).

Protect that boy!! Also, I don’t think the ML is aware that annoying man is verbally abusing Abel. Obviously ML is aware that that man wants Abel gone, but probably couldn’t hear the verbal abuse. Though I could be wrong. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

Awww! That warmed the cockles of my cold, dead heart. That was a wonderful chapter to go to sleep on. Thank you for that.

Users who are viewing this thread