I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Wth, I cried at that bed part. You don’t do that to our adorable Abel 😭. This manhwa is so cute! Read it guys.

Group Leader
Please just let Sawateam continue with this series. I appreciate the mass release but it's really rude to snipe series from other groups when they are still actively releasing☺️

Thank you for the release Sawateam! Abel is soo cute and adorable he’s my everything I cant wait for the countess to be punished if she hurt my bb😭😭 Hades is SUCH a good father he’s truthful with Abel yet encouraged him to be himself. Atp I’m like the FL and ML doting on Abel. Did I mention how much I love Abel? words cannot describe!!WHY cant’t my siblings be like this

"lord" is the appropriate way to address the son of a duke if we're gonna be accurate. "young master" is appropriate too, but lord is what u would respectfully call someone who is technically of a higher status than u, which abel is compared to aisha since she hasn't married hades yet.

earl is also fitting because a title that is bestowed upon the child of a duke is usually one step down, aka an earl/viscount/baron, though in this case abel is seen as illegitimate by many so i dont think he was bestowed any title just yet (he is 10...). Not only is it weird it sounds awkward and probably isn't the right translation to use.

either way there's ur lesson on some history
the end

Its getting better and better!! Thanks for the scans!! And why cant we just kill the Duke’s advisors huh? Yes? Alright :)

Oh mah gad, updates after updates... welp, sleep can wait ! (Oh, it's almost 1AM where I am, that's why I'm talking about sleeping)

It's not like she would care about marrying Hades. As long as he views her in a good light she can still see chibi protag even if she doesn't become his Stepmom

Just wanna know who will continue this series Asura or Sawatam&Speedcat ?

While reading 1st chapter by both groups , Sawateam&SpeedCat translation was better.

Users who are viewing this thread