I Married the Male Lead's Dad

I dunno why ppl keep saying sawa's is better?? If anything the english feels stiff. Asura's isn't amazing but it definitely flows better. Like it was written by someone who speaks modern english.

There's a difference between directly translating into eng vs. translating it to be read as eng.

But I guess that's just my personal preference. It still feels weird reading "Earl" instead of "Young Master' 😩...but hey im not the one translating so w/e

Why people keep dragging the topic about 'sniping' here, honestly as a fan of the series i both enjoy the translations made by asura and sawateam. They both work hard for this series and i dont find it wrong, its understandable since everyone has their own preferences to chose, but can't we just get along well nicely?

I mean just drop this topic here cause if this keep up, it will surely ruined the mood of us who purely came to the comment section to apreciate the series. I believe sawateam and asura will solve this matters soon 🙂

I plan to keep read Sawa's translation because it'll be fair, since I read the Asura ver. But I can't believe they still keep say it's sniping, I just want to say. Other webtoons that Asura translate, they've been always update fast and realese a lot chapter. So I'm still believed Asura not sniping, because they've been translate a webtoon that no one take it but update fast and realese a plenty of chapters in a short time.

@haikku I find Asuras TL to use more modern English with simpler sentences. It’s nice for binge reading. But I think Sawas uses bigger words to convey a more complex meaning with more undertone. Idk whichever suits people’s tastes but I find both readable.

But also Im pretty sure Asura is the one that uses “Earl” and Sawateam uses “Young Master”.

I'm weighing in to say that the redrawn SFXs are priceless, they add so much flavor to the scenes

thank you for translating! this comic really does an emotional wave on you.. keep up the good work!!! 🤗

Enough with the "sniping" issue, just move on and cant we just agree that this manhwa is great and fluffy to our hearts.

@ejm_ sniping is when a scans grp takes away the manhwa/webtoon another scans was working on even tho they have not made any announcement regarding abandoning that manhwa........you could say that it's like taking away the project of your coworker who had worked in it for some time and had no intention of leaving it halfway. There's a lot of competition here...... Tho it's not sniping if both of the teams started working on it at the same time.

Thanks for the tls btw this manhwa is so cute (≧▽≦)

Users who are viewing this thread