I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Group Leader
@WhisperWild if you read it, one comment said "your future snipes" because asura has a history of sniping. Just ask death is the only ending for the villainess. They even uploaded bucci's chapters onto their own website without asking.

With this series, I agree it's unclear, but other series, it's black and white. The other groups matter too.

@Lyrafiel Oh, jeez, I didn't know about that... Well, that definitely puts the whole situation into a different light, for sure. The uploads on that comic paint a very clear picture

Thank you for telling me, Lyrafiel

Edit: I forgot to apologize! Sorry for jumping to conclusions without checking the facts and the history!

while sawa and asura conflict is happening. im here be like : you know what? call me a jerk, but i dont give a damn as long as the chapters keep coming.

She is 14 years old and the son is 10. Is it really such a surprise that she would like the son better than his 30 year old father??

Group Leader
@IkaraAyumi she's not 14... she was 27 in original world when she transmigrated.

The fantasy world Aisha was 18 when she died and MC transferred over. 3 years have passed since then so she is now 21 years old.

Dex-chan lover
@Hiirohaibara imo, that's exactly the mindset as a reader you should take. As long as the teams working on it are doing it themselves (not theft from another) and they are doing it for the love of the series, it's fine to have multiple groups working on something. If anything, it's the ideal. Too many times I've seen projects that the raws are updated weekly, the Spanish versions updated alongside the raws, and the English lags behind cause the English community has bogged down to the idea of ONE and ONLY ONE group "claiming" something to work on and then a "snipe" bitch fest happening if someone comes along to work on it too. I am tired of many projects with months behind or months since update.

I get it, people get busy, but that's exactly why we need as many working on each series that wants to. That is how we keep getting shit.

Guys... really...
Can't you do collabs or something?
I love both grup but seeing the double work really iritates me.

It's such a waste of timee, better work on another fun project.

Dex-chan lover
@Cheekpouches it is better they stay separate as combining will create delays for other reasons. Multiple small groups working on a project is more likely to get chapters out regularly than having a massive single group. I am tired of seeing projects with only one group and no update for months instead of seeing a project with multiple groups.

Users who are viewing this thread