I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Yo if you came to the comment section to see if you should read this then you should trust me you wont regret reading it. This manhwa is just soo good, at first it seems like its just an average cliche manhwa but it isnt and as you keep on reading it the plot gets thicker and more interesting. Everything about this manhwa is just so wholesome and good so if i were you i would start reading it immediately

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ the first 2 chapters are unbearable
i think the reason is that im highly negative to stan culture
having a main character who embodies stan culture as a whole just upsets me
it’s not for me

Ok first of all, the male lead cares way too much about his son and the female lead to be a “narcissist.” The FL is clearly misunderstanding something bc actual narcissists lack empathy. Just because he is secure with himself doesn’t mean he’s a narcissist. Ok thank you for coming to my Ted talk LOL

Okay, so, I really thought that I was just about to drop it after I'll read all the released stuff and honestly I'm glad I decided to read the latest chapters. 29 and 30 are really a goddamn turning point and now it really shows potential

I love the way she became self aware about the novel’s perspective. Such rarity in the isekai world <3 loving the plot’s cake!

YOOO I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE LIKE OTHER LIGHT HEARTED ISEKAI STORIES BUT THIS IS SOOO GOOD

Ew, the FL is being unreasonable. I prefer Angela from "I'm Stanning the Prince" for this fangirling stuff. Bark about the freedom all she wants, it's stupid to have such a mindset just so she can protect whatever nosense of her. Sorry but I can't symphatize with her at all. :/ I want this arc to pass asap.

Anyway, the plot is so good and intriguing. But if there is no character development from the FL side I'll be disappointed.

This is so good???
Like, omg???
I LOVE these characters???
And also the PLOT, what kind of modern isekai even has plot this good???
It's amazing!

THIS WAS SO UNEXPECTED I LOVE THIS!! 😍 If only half of all these manhwas had an interesting plot like this :O

THIS WAS SO UNEXPECTED I LOVE THIS!! 😍 If only half of all these manhwas had an interesting plot like this :O

Also by what I read is, that she has a reason for the way she acts (fangirling for example) so don´t drop this just because you don´t like her character.. this story is so much thicker than what it seems :)

sawateam come thru with that next update pls ilysm angels I just lost count of how many times ive reread the latest chapter xxx

The mood changed so fast lol, somber and serious to lighthearted and silly in 2 panels

Users who are viewing this thread