I May Be a Mob but Because My Favorite Is Here, Everyday Is Fun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

omg this girl 😭😭🤣🤣 definitely one of us, cant wait to see where this goes, you did an awesome job!!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know many things, but if there's one thing that I know is hat I need the next chapter. Like. Right now!

Dex-chan lover
What? There's going to be smut?? But everything was so cute 😭

LMAO this is how i'll probably be if i meet my fave fictional character in person but only internally y'know,,,, i can't simp as hard as she does LOL

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't modern school settings the most common ones in otome games? If I'm not wrong, it's interesting that's there isn't a lot of them while the magical medieval European-like settings are the most popular despite the fact I never heard of one that takes place there. I get why they're more popular, though, it's more flexible and fun to work with and also, magic.

This guy hasn't read any horror stories about yanderes before, apparently. This woman is legitimately insane, and I'll keep reading to see what she does next lol.

Gosh, the secondhand embarassment is killin' me but yeah i think i would also react like that if i ever meet my fave character

OMG that is the most text I've ever seen in a manga XD the poor translater and typesetter XD

For the first time I was not annoyed by a yuppie lead. At all. I think its the character design and dialogue writing. Theres soo much devotion, like honest to goodness yuppie devotion of the sincere kind...

No I just like her lol

Users who are viewing this thread